• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy Slots

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ok I rarely look at this on mobile but on browser the order is:
1. Buildings
2. KPs, AW instants, broken rune shard, RRs, Combine Catalysts
3. Coin Rain, Supply refill, Portal Profit, Combine Catalyst
4. Time Boosters
5. Pet food, relics, Artifact

Arkadia

Ok I rarely look at this on mobile but on browser the order is:
1. Buildings
2. KPs, AW instants, broken rune shard, RRs, Combine Catalysts
3. Coin Rain, Supply refill, Portal Profit, Combine Catalyst
4. Time Boosters
5. Pet food, relics, Artifact

the order changes every time u open it :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is it? :oops: Does it bother anybody? :p:D

uh oh..... someone must have complained, caused it is now fixed :cool:

No, it will never be fixed. The problem is that when the items show in the wrong slots in the browser, all you have to do to get them to show correctly is close the Trader and re-open it. But in the mobile app, you have to exit the game completely and reload to see the items in their correct slots. This was reported as a bug a long time ago on the Beta forum and it must not be a big enough priority for Inno to fix, even though this constantly causes confusion, with people thinking the same item can show up in multiple slots.

Cleo7311

So now pet food is a 1 in 3 chance at best. I have been running less than 1 in 10 lately. With unleashed units also appearing rarely, one world is close to dropping out of tournament & spire.

Sir Bently

I agree with you Arkadia what does it matter ?
I guess people have to much time on their hands, I know this game has a lot of screw ups and seems that Inno don't care but I just play the game anyway so I guess people do have to much time on their hands

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion I am sorry, but I'm totally missing the point why the items even supposed to show up in certain order... what does it matter what order they are in? and why would anybody want to reload the game to have them in order? :oops:

Because Inno assigned every item to one specific slot and it is only a glitch that shows them in the wrong spot. And there are people out there who just do not understand that and think because the glitch shows them stuff in the wrong spot, that the same item can show up more than once in a single crafting rotation. For example, a building will only show up in one of the five slots each rotation and it is only the first/leftmost slot, but when the glitch makes it show in one of the other spots, these people get it stuck in their heads that they can get more than one to show in a single rotation because they say it in one of the other slots before. Trying to explain to them that an item can only be in one slot at one time can be frustrating when they just won't understand.

Arkadia

Because Inno assigned every item to one specific slot and it is only a glitch that shows them in the wrong spot. And there are people out there who just do not understand that ..... Trying to explain to them that an item can only be in one slot at one time can be frustrating when they just won't understand.

LOL it always amazes me how some people can stuck on something so unimportant. :D ;)
Let it go.... you do not have to explain it to them.
or....send them to Inno LOL :D:D:cool: