• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy

MagicIowa

dont you think 50 diamond to change the option is too much. It should be 5.
the needs in every chapter is different, it is kind useless to keep getting 80% of runes options for advance players.
I think plyers in a way they should have to choose between options but not at 50 diamond cost

Socrates28

If it were 5 diamonds to reset the MA then I would be spending them to get the things I want to craft. While 50 may seem a bit much it is still doable once in a while (which is Inno's intention I think) and still discourage just clicking through the rotations to get what we want. I do not see that amount changing any time soon.

Deleted User - 3932582

If it were 5 diamonds to reset the MA then I would be spending them to get the things I want to craft. While 50 may seem a bit much it is still doable once in a while (which is Inno's intention I think) and still discourage just clicking through the rotations to get what we want. I do not see that amount changing any time soon.
Yeah, with cheap reloads I can see people raking in tons of military boosters and pet food, and you just know that something somewhere will get brutally nerfed...

Deleted User - 4366037

It would be nice to have the option of a cheap reload if you do not craft anything from the first set of options (and maybe just once or twice per day?). That would allow players who find nothing of interest to have an inexpensive shot at another round, while preventing players from taking advantage of loading up on anything.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Most players I know only spent the initial amount of diamonds to set the refresh time to an hour of the day that gives them the best chance to see all four sets of offers each day. I don't know anyone who regularly spends any diamonds to get an instant refresh, except maybe during events like this, when you want to make that 30 or 40 VV as quickly as possible.

Deleted User - 3932582

while preventing players from taking advantage of loading up on anything.
Well, this would still almost double the output of useful stuff...

...when you want to make that 30 or 40 VV as quickly as possible.
I have actually did that this time around ;) You can only prebuild so much VV, and when quests ask for 40, it may take a while. So if you want to jump on some early dailies, this may make sense.

Deleted User - 4366037

Well, this would still almost double the output of useful stuff...
It would work the same way as if someone got two useful items in two natural reloads. While there is a chance to reload without crafting and getting a better result, there is also a chance of getting no better results. That is why I suggested limited it to once or twice a day as well, so the odds are not adjusted by much.

WolfSinger

I think limiting it to once per cycle would still be a good limiter.

The option only appears if you DO NOT craft anything and you can only do it once before it locks. Then 6 hours later at the 'natural' reload if you still have junk - the option is again available.

Keep in mind that if you don't catch it when it changes - you are resetting your reload schedule as well. That may dissuade some players from doing it very much as well.