• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy

DeletedUser1474

Is there a way to tell us how many spells we have cooking, because right now, when you click on the magic academy you cannot check to see what you have cooking unless you click the spells that are done, and what if you are not ready to click the spells that are done because of a quest or you just don't want to. but with the way it is now you have no choice but to click the done spells in order to open up the magic academy. Thank You, MM68

DeletedUser5811

Really, it's the same with the Barracks if you don't have the Training Grounds or Mercenary Camp.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure what I'm missing, but when I hover over the Academy I can see how many are done, and if one is cooking I can see how long is left on it. I can't tell if there is another one queued after that, but even if I could, I couldn't do anything about it without harvesting the finished one.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I can't tell if there is another one queued after that, but even if I could, I couldn't do anything about it without harvesting the finished one.
There are some niche situations where players with level 3 or higher MA would want this info. It may be better to harvest 1 now in order to queue up 3 total, instead of the 1+1 that is currently cooking. (to prep for "gain 3 PoP spells" quests)