• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Armory

Risen Malchiah

Albeit, I need to set productions more frequently, but I will still always be able to make AT LEAST as many troops as you, with the potential for much more, in the same amount of time
Agreed. How often someone is able to log in to reset the queue makes all the difference. Many times I can log in every 3 hrs. Other times, I'm away for up to 12-15 hrs depending on work and commute. I finally have a phone that will allow me to log in and reset quickly, but it's still a hassle with multiple cities and I don't like guessing whether or not I'll have the time.

I try to up my training size & training speed as much as possible, keeping my queues above 8 hrs if possible. If it goes too quick, I add to Shrooms or armories. If it's long, I up Needles or the equivalent AW for TG or Merc camp.

I think a minor time reduction could be useful, but mostly a training size bump. Maybe 75% bigger training size then a normal armory, but it reduces your Training Size time by 5%? After all, training size is what Armories DO. None of the other Magic Residencies or Workshops have an additional use beyond high pop/coins and supply production.
The 75% / 5% ratio is precisely what I was thinking. The 5% may not seem like much, but if it applied universally to the barracks, training grounds and merc camp, that's not too shabby. And considering some players would have multiple magic armories, that could really add up to a respectable speed increase.

DeletedUser12171

To be really honest, I think it's enough to have premium residences, workshops and culture. Already with these 3, the gap between spenders and non-spenders can be huge. Start giving magic military and manufactory buildings too and I don't know what the gap will look like

The existing method of building more armories and leveling shrooms/bulwark to increase training size is adequate. As for training speed, options are more limited but there's still one AW per building available to boost speed.