• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Building Sale, but no Sale?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just got a notification this evening (it wasn't there when I logged off 2 hours ago, so I know it's not expired) that the magic buildings are now 10 percent off. However, when I click on the building menu to buy one, they're still regular price, with nothing to indicate a sale. In the past, there was always a red slash through the price and it showed the lower price. Now, it's just regular like always. Will it give me the discount if I buy one? Is this something new or is it a bug?

PS I'm on a PC and using Chrome.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I got the same notification and my magic buildings are also showing regular prices. (I play on mobile only.)

Darielle

I got the same notification and my magic buildings are also showing regular prices. (I play on mobile only.)
Thanks for letting me know. One of the people in my fellowship looked at his notifications, and he hasn't gotten the deal. I guess only some people got it (well, got the notification anyway, but not the deal, apparently!) I've been waiting for a magic residence sale so I hope I don't miss it because of this messup. Thanks again.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I checked both my cities: The notification is there for both; neither build menu shows a discount on the magic bldgs. If I wanted to buy one right now, I'd send in a support ticket. Otherwise they may not know/fix whatever it is before the sale ends...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Building sale is one that everyone gets at the same time, so if only some people got it, then it has to be a glitch, so I would not take the chance and buy one. And no, I did not get the sale on Arendyll.

Darielle

I checked both my cities: The notification is there for both; neither build menu shows a discount on the magic bldgs. If I wanted to buy one right now, I'd send in a support ticket. Otherwise they may not know/fix whatever it is before the sale ends...
Yeah, I think that's the best idea. Thanks.

Darielle

The Building sale is one that everyone gets at the same time, so if only some people got it, then it has to be a glitch, so I would not take the chance and buy one. And no, I did not get the sale on Arendyll.
I'm not taking the chance. One of my team members on Sinya said they got the notice, but no sale. The other one said he never got a notice. So yeah, it's certainly not everyone. :(

Darielle

Inno support just notified me and said this:

Thank you for contacting the Elvenar Support team,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the magic building discount. We hope to have it return soon, but we can not make any promises. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to let us know.

Darielle

It was an error, the news window was not supposed to display as there is no sale planned for this event. If you made a purchase in the period of time it was displaying, please submit a ticket so I can refund you your Diamonds.
I didn't make a purchase, being afraid it would count at the regular price. But thank you for the offer, helya.