• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic buildings

DeletedUser26243

So if I have in storage magic res n magic WS’s that I will never use is it better for me if I bring em out n sell or just fag I teleported them there when I got better or do I not gain anything either way thanks for the help

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
Depends on your playing style, really. If you do the spire, I would fragment them as you will always have enough spell frags, and get updated magic buildings regularly.
I would save them for a quest to get spell fragments, and then do it. The closet doesn't have a max capacity, so no rush.

DeletedUser26243

Depends on your playing style, really. If you do the spire, I would fragment them as you will always have enough spell frags, and get updated magic buildings regularly.
I would save them for a quest to get spell fragments, and then do it. The closet doesn't have a max capacity, so no rush.
Ok thanks

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@nativedeer , I’m curious why you won’t use them. To me they are harder to come by and if not rewarded costs diamonds . Considering you been doing the Spire awhile is it because you just have to many ?

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@nativedeer you may need them in later chapters. I see you are in chapter 13, so it depends what chapter the Magic Residences and Magic Workshops are whether it is worth it to keep them to upgrade them with Blueprints later, or get the spell fragments for them now.

defiantoneks

i have more magic WS than I need. and i wish it was possible to either choose what I get in spire (if i win a magic building, let me pick res or ws) OR let me exchange them for a discounted diamond price, even if only for a limited time after winning it. I get not allowing returns on purchased ones, but this is sorta like a "nothing" prize.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I’m curious why you won’t use them.
For me: I've gone to a zero residence build. But, I made that transition fully after Spire was introduced. I reached [whatever higher chapter it is where workshops have a steep increase in production] and was able to go down to 2 magic WS. Before removing all the houses, it became more like crafting higher chapter bldgs in the MA: no need to use RR's on those, just craft new. No need to use BP's on houses/ws, just win new ones. Having topped the Spire weekly for 3 yrs now, I've got magic houses and magic ws from a variety of lower chapters just sitting in inventory. When moving through chapters, I've always moved slowly. I'd hang around in the first one or two tech columns for 8-12 weeks as I built up resources and completed all my bldg upgrades. That was usually sufficient time to get enough current chapter bldgs. Now that it takes me months to go through a chapter even if I'm moving steadily forward, it hasn't been a problem at all.
So: why are the old magic houses and ws still sitting in inventory? I teleported instead of selling until I felt comfortable *zero houses* was going to work. Glad I did that, since I ended up bringing some back at times after the transition. Now, any I win go into inventory and just stay there. I don't need the SF's, lol! I'm over 1.7 million SF's due to also having legacy Moonstone Library builds. Ten full sets in the cities with at least 5 more in inventory *just in case*, lol! I get more than enough useless (to me) bldgs from crafting to defrag for event quests. Since I've also teleported regular factories, I have 35-36 pages and growing in the 'Summonings' tab.
I'd really love it if they'd bring the search function for that tab on mobile over to the browser!
Caveat: Very well prepared Hoarder here, lol! I figure one day they're going to give me something more to spend SF's and CC's on and I'll be all set with steady sources, lol!

DeletedUser26243

@nativedeer , I’m curious why you won’t use them. To me they are harder to come by and if not rewarded costs diamonds . Considering you been doing the Spire awhile is it because you just have to many ?
I put some of them away for a FA did some upgrades on my evolving buildings n just didn’t need em some of them r 5 chaps back n they r res the only one I will probably use is the supply one only 2 chapters back I just wanted to know what way would b the best ( take em out n sell which I would lose out will just let em set till I do need spell frags

DeletedUser26243

M
@nativedeer you may need them in later chapters. I see you are in chapter 13, so it depends what chapter the Magic Residences and Magic Workshops are whether it is worth it to keep them to upgrade them with Blueprints later, or get the spell fragments for them now.
ost r 5 chapters back n they r res so will use for frags when needed my evolving made it so I didn’t need really stored them for FA n sort of forgot bout em lol

DeletedUser26243

For me: I've gone to a zero residence build. But, I made that transition fully after Spire was introduced. I reached [whatever higher chapter it is where workshops have a steep increase in production] and was able to go down to 2 magic WS. Before removing all the houses, it became more like crafting higher chapter bldgs in the MA: no need to use RR's on those, just craft new. No need to use BP's on houses/ws, just win new ones. Having topped the Spire weekly for 3 yrs now, I've got magic houses and magic ws from a variety of lower chapters just sitting in inventory. When moving through chapters, I've always moved slowly. I'd hang around in the first one or two tech columns for 8-12 weeks as I built up resources and completed all my bldg upgrades. That was usually sufficient time to get enough current chapter bldgs. Now that it takes me months to go through a chapter even if I'm moving steadily forward, it hasn't been a problem at all.
So: why are the old magic houses and ws still sitting in inventory? I teleported instead of selling until I felt comfortable *zero houses* was going to work. Glad I did that, since I ended up bringing some back at times after the transition. Now, any I win go into inventory and just stay there. I don't need the SF's, lol! I'm over 1.7 million SF's due to also having legacy Moonstone Library builds. Ten full sets in the cities with at least 5 more in inventory *just in case*, lol! I get more than enough useless (to me) bldgs from crafting to defrag for event quests. Since I've also teleported regular factories, I have 35-36 pages and growing in the 'Summonings' tab.
I'd really love it if they'd bring the search function for that tab on mobile over to the browser!
Caveat: Very well prepared Hoarder here, lol! I figure one day they're going to give me something more to spend SF's and CC's on and I'll be all set with steady sources, lol!
Wow I sure do love your style of play I’m kinda like that call me a hoarder also with my stuff which is have 5 WS’s in use n 7 or 8 res my evolving buildings help me out for sure that sure is a lot of moonstone thought bout getting rid of my 1 lonely one lol i also don’t try n get through stuff fast either I have to work on completing my upgrades to the full b4 moving along in the tech tree thanks for the insight