• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Chess set

HPTheDarkLord

I have 3 parts to the Chest set and the final one has not shown up. I have gone up a level does that mean I have to start over or will the 4th piece show at some point??

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It'll show eventually. You could destroy the 3 old pieces and get new versions of those, but that'll likely take even more time/.

Flashfyre

i just started the Orcs level would it be worth starting over?
Depends on how you are situated for Royal Restorations. The Chess Set requires 16 RRs to upgrade each chapter, so if your Fellowship is good at Tourney (a 10-chest FS is best), you should be well-stocked and could easily upgrade the older pieces when you get the 4th piece. Of course, the higher you go, the more you'll have to spend RRs on, and you might find later on that it isn't worth upgrading when you can sell off and rebuild at the current chapter.

Moho

Chef
I once sold my Moonstone Library with the intention of crafting it in the next chapter. Which I did, of course, but I had to wait for about three months until I obtained the main part of the set. And by the time I got it, I was ready to move to the next chapter. The whole affair seemed pretty silly to me.

Plus, if you're in one of those two digit chapters (where you're parked for a really long time against your wishes) aren't you going to be in the possession of so many RR's that you can afford to upgrade a Chess Set somewhere in the middle of your mooring?

Flashfyre

Plus, if you're in one of those two digit chapters (where you're parked for a really long time against your wishes) aren't you going to be in the possession of so many RR's that you can afford to upgrade a Chess Set somewhere in the middle of your mooring?
Maybe. Unless you're like me, and have 6 other Sets besides the Chess Set that demand RRs. As well as a number of event buildings that are so good I am not ready to get rid of yet. I've been parked in my current chapter for a few months and still don't have enough RRs to get everything I want to upgraded done.