• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Residence not upgradeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4373

When I bought the Magic residences they had an upgrade tab. Now when I reach the next level it has disappeared. I would never have spent diamonds on a static building. Is this being fixed?

DeletedUser4671

This issue will be fixed in the next update :)

We are sorry for the inconvenience this ongoing issue has been for everyone who has purchased these buildings.

DeletedUser4373

Ok so the update occurred, and the buildings say they can be upgraded but they require a blueprint which says coming soon. That is not the definition of fixed in the update. So hopefully you can tell me when it will be available since I now need population and was under the impression these buildings would now be upgradeable

DeletedUser3507

Mine show a diamond ammount, just lacking the diamonds at this time.

DeletedUser4373

Ok seems to be working now, although I dont have a Blueprint and it is showing in red that you need 1, and juts says coming soon

DeletedUser2870

The buildings can be upgraded by diamonds alone.
The blueprint is -from what I gather from the texts- to become an alternative way of upgrading them, which is why it says it will be coming soon,
Knowing the dev team's definition that can be anything from 6 weeks to 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.