• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Residence & Workshop

• Thread starter DeletedUser3507
  • Start date

DeletedUser2396

I tried reading thur all this but i will just say i bought 2 Magic Workshops and 2 Magic Residences - I upgraded one Magic Residence it cost the same amount of Diamonds to Upgrade it as it cost to buy a new one and only got an increase of 40 population and 225 ranking points - i am sure if i called my credit card company and filed a complaint about it i would get my monies back but i will not do that - it would be nice if the game owners refunded the Diamonds for these faulty and incorrectly programmed code it is sloppy work for a programmer as i know i had some experience in the field and yes it could be fixed in a few days but i think it has been placed on the we will get to it another day and it keeps getting put off and not fixed, some of the Quests for the Magic Workshops do work, others don't and need to be fixed and there it is again - we will get to it another day - If it ever does get fixed not even gonna ask for a date when it will happen - at least for those of us who overpaid should get a credit - i know that they do give diamonds out as when i started the game i got 200 diamonds given to me - and later after i had purchased diamonds i received another gift of 700 diamonds from them so they should be able to make it good for those of us who overpaid for their product which is Faulty

SK

DeletedUser3640

and will be back with our next game update.

Yay, good news. Hopefully it took months for them to fix this because they were figuring out how to repay people for slowing them down.

DeletedUser3507

Yes I am one that overpaid and feels gypped. And yes I have a support ticket in on it, lol only been waiting 4 days for a answer.

Buttrflwr

When you buy a magic residence, you will get one at the level of your current houses or workshop. Example, My houses were level 15 and I bought a Magic Residence. It was a level 15 house. A bit bigger and blue. I have upgraded my houses now as I'm in Dwarves and so the magic house is no longer effective. I like the looks of it however and as I paid almost 1,000 diamonds for it, I will keep it. But no way will I buy any more magic buildings.

Too much, they should take them off the market if they are not going to fix the upgrading part (or until they do), so no more players will have this problem and give everyone that has bought them the option to get there diamonds back for them. That is the way it is anywhere else if you get a faulty product.

Bump. No response to this at all, is this going to be fixed, will there be a refund, should I sell my magic residences and workshops?

Ok, I am THOROUGHLY confused. What is the status on these? I have one magic residence, and can do nothing with it. Thankfully I only bought the one, and no workshops, but am I understanding that these can not be upgraded? That was NOT my understanding when I bought the darn thing. It's a lvl 3...

DeletedUser4671

The development team is fully aware of the magic residence/workshop upgrading issue. A fix for it is being worked on and as soon as I find out more information on this issue, I will let everyone know.

I understand how important this issue is for those players who have paid money for them and I am very sorry that this issue has not been resolved.

Buttrflwr

The development team is fully aware of the magic residence/workshop upgrading issue. A fix for it is being worked on and as soon as I find out more information on this issue, I will let everyone know.

I understand how important this issue is for those players who have paid money for them and I am very sorry that this issue has not been resolved.
Thank you.

DeletedUser3507

But when is the question I bought mine in Dwarves, there still not fixed and I am half way through Faries and need the additional pop.

Over 2 months stuck while they fix it is quite a bit much....

DeletedUser3312

so still no idea will this be fixed or not?

We have been told it will be fixed, we just have no idea when that will be. sometimes it takes several months to get things fixed. Just depends on Inno's priorities... which often do not align with our priorities.

DeletedUser2855

i think trouble they came is how to set price when you aren't in that chapter and how if you are in that chapter but you didn't discover residence yet. And then how to set it when residence is discovered its all pointers and hard stuff to link em easier would be. But considering you gonna research all of that easier would be just set price for it and let people upgrade to max but they don't want that. And probably if you aren't in that chapter you cant buy or upgrade building i seen that from build menu is working only to set same thing on building that are in your city to same so only left to set price when you didn't or did do research of residence. But if you go to simple i say if it isn't researched like is for other buildings you cant upgrade em so simple solution and easy to make and only to set price for upgrading where trouble on deciding that lol,,,,

DeletedUser3507

Thats was suggested once and now I am half way through fairies and absolutely need the upgrades very soon, or can we trade in our old and pay the difference?

DeletedUser3507

Hey, mods any update on this yet?
Hate to have to dump 2 magic workshops just to have to buy new replacements.

This is getting to be way ridiculous after almost 2 months since they were made available.......