• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magical Mana Hut

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I have 4 magical mana huts in inventory, all chapter 4. I don’t know what to do with them. I’ve researched here and it seems at higher levels they’re quite handy. I’m nearly finished with ch 6. I just need the inventory to complete the final research. Do I place them, keep them for later or disenchant?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They are alright if you have them in the right chapter. The problem is that you have to either win them when you are in at least chapter 9 for them to make the Mana you will need at that point in the game, or you will have to use a bunch of Royal Restoration instants, 4 per building per chapter, just to get yours to chapter 9. I do not think they are worth hanging on to in your situation.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
They are alright if you have them in the right chapter. The problem is that you have to either win them when you are in at least chapter 9 for them to make the Mana you will need at that point in the game, or you will have to use a bunch of Royal Restoration instants, 4 per building per chapter, just to get yours to chapter 9. I do not think they are worth hanging on to in your situation.
Thank you

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I often run into the same problem myself. Sometimes people tell me that something is incredibly useful, but to me, it isn't (I just finished Fairies and am researching Advanced Scouts for Orcs). I'm going to start looking for mana huts and black lotuses once I finish Advanced Scouts and am officially in Orcs, since those are small and I can upgrade them one chapter fairly cheaply when I get to Woodelves (where I think they'll be useful, if I recall correctly.) I didn't even bother with them in Fairies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I often run into the same problem myself. Sometimes people tell me that something is incredibly useful, but to me, it isn't (I just finished Fairies and am researching Advanced Scouts for Orcs). I'm going to start looking for mana huts and black lotuses once I finish Advanced Scouts and am officially in Orcs, since those are small and I can upgrade them one chapter fairly cheaply when I get to Woodelves (where I think they'll be useful, if I recall correctly.) I didn't even bother with them in Fairies.

Yes, chapter 9 starts the never-ending need for Mana. And chapter 11 starts the insatiable consumption of Divine Seeds.

Some buildings that change from goods to mana when upgraded to chapter 9 will change to giving seeds when upgraded to chapter 11, which the black lotus does. But others stay at giving mana, no matter how much you upgrade it, like the mana hut.