• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magical Mana Hut

Traser

I am presently in Woodelve chapter. I have a magical mana hut. Right now it is producing tools. If I upgrade it, it will be producing gems. What will it produce if I upgrade it again and again and so on?

Zoof

I am presently in Woodelve chapter. I have a magical mana hut. Right now it is producing tools. If I upgrade it, it will be producing gems. What will it produce if I upgrade it again and again and so on?
Try checking out ElvenArchitect. That site contains details about all the buildings that the game has, including the building you're concerned about. But in short, it will produce mana once you upgrade it to the Woodelves (9) chapter. From the sounds of it, your Magical Mana Hut is on chapter 5.

---
The real question is whether or not you should upgrade it like that. Royal Restorations are things you want to hoard as much of as possible. At your point in gameplay, Festival Merchants that are crafted at chapters 9 and 10 will produce mana* while your Magical Mana Hut will continue producing mana if leveled to chapter 9 and higher. It might be possible that you'll spend enough time in those chapters that you'll be offered another comparable Mana-producing building in a future event by the time you really need it.

* - Beyond chapter 10, new Festival Merchants will produce Divine Seeds instead. Which is some other expiring resource that ties into T4-T6 goods that you'll be producing in future chapters.

Ihrlaen

Is it worth 16 Royal Restorations to bring it current? In my opinion, yes. It is an investment in your mana-futures, especially if you intend to continue advancing through the chapters. Magical Mana Huts are some of the buildings I personally prioritize for upgrades when advancing chapters.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Other mana buildings I might not upgrade but a mana hut I would. They are rare to get and with the crazy mana needs in late chapters I wish I had more of them. Anything that is one of the best x per square is worth using the restorations for. The rest you can save your restorations and just pick up new buildings in the next event.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I don't use RR spells to upgrade things like the Festival Merchant (seeds), mana sawmill (mana), (and any other thing that shows up in crafting) since replacing them with the current version is cheaper than using RR spells.. With things like mana huts, though which are rare, I use RR spells to keep them at my current level. My strategy is to craft the things I can when they show up in the crafter and replace them in my city, saving the RR spells for those things which I can't craft but which are good producers.

AJ