• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magical Manufacturing

DeletedUser7421

One of my fellowship members likes the magical residences and workshops and asked about magical factories - maybe another option for inno to generate $$ so that expansions don't have to be so darn expensive.

DeletedUser2870

The magical workshops and residences perform really well. They generally outperform even the maxed out version of the next chapter.
However, they can only be upgraded by diamonds, which makes it needed to keep investing in them in order to keep them useful, especially since one gets nothing back when selling off premium buildings.
Adding magical versions of the factories is no doubt something Inno is keeping in mind, so I wont be surpised if they do at some point.

DeletedUser8946

Interesting idea. Big project, however. You'd have to do all nine manufactoring versions. And what about upgrades? When you unlock the Advanced Scounts, you unlock the bigger badder Residency/workshop. Would that be the same for manufactories?

DeletedUser2870

Probably, which is what makes them so good (though expansive). The moment you unlock the scouts you can now upgrade all the magical residences, but more importantly, the magical workshops, which is a HUGE advantage over having to work your way through the tree.
My guess is that's one reason they haven't implemented the magical factories...they might be way too unbalancing

Risen Malchiah

In theory, they would only need to make 3 factories. Call them Magic Factory I, Magic Factory II, Magic Factory III or the like, and each one would produce your corresponding tier. Or they could simplify it even further and call it the Magic Factory, which produces all three tiers, but with simplified options.

It's still not something I would spend diamonds on though.