• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Dock and Early Collect?

michmarc

So the Main Docks set building from the Airship event appears to have a 48h production time with early collect after 24h. But in addition to T2 it also produces 1 (or 3) KP if you have it linked up. How does that work?

Can I get 1 (or 3) KP every 24h (instead of 48h) with early collect? Or do I miss out on the KP entirely if I accidentally collect from it early?

(Probably still won't place it in my city since the whole set is so much larger but does less than my Gingerbread house, but curious how this combination of mechanics work.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I collected from my set in my Beta city before I looked at the forums, so I am just going by memory, but I think only the goods are affected by the early collect. I think you get the full 3 KP every 24hr collection?

michmarc

Thanks for the info. Still likely won't place it, but that makes the set much more valuable.