• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall in forever upgrade status

kctanzen

There are several cities in my neighborhood with the main hall in a forgotten stage of upgrading - I have mentioned it to support before, after noticing it hadn't changed between Halloween and Thanksgiving last year. It is still there, clogging up the works in a *really* prime location, in my opinion ... blocking up a silk boosted site!!

The idea ...

Auto complete a main hall upgrade if the timer extends 23 hours beyond whatever the maximum possible number could be.

At least then we can click it for our own collections.

kctanzen

I'm still a Neanderthal -- don't have a smart phone or tablet!!
I wouldn't call myself a Luddite however -- I just don't want to be that available.
I have always preferred doing actual work on desktop / laptop PC's ... tablets were tough for me to read before I started having vision issues :p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm still a Neanderthal -- don't have a smart phone or tablet!!
I wouldn't call myself a Luddite however -- I just don't want to be that available.
I have always preferred doing actual work on desktop / laptop PC's ... tablets were tough for me to read before I started having vision issues :p
There's a free program called bluestacks that allows you to run apps on your PC.:)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Personally, my PCs have been running apps since 1982

ashfirst.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
lol soggy, I use bluestacks as well for using the mobile app for Elvenar to do visits! I also prefer to use my pc over a tablet or phone.