• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall Viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HJK84

Not a very big issue. Although, not a hard fix/edit if enough are interested in it ;)

When upgrading Main Hall, we cannot view all the information that we can when MH isn't being upgraded.
As in, amount of Relics. Only boosted Relics can be viewed via World Map.

Guessing at much higher levels, the timeline for upgrading takes much longer.
Reason, I came up with for being able to view more info on MH while being upgraded is; Scouting provinces.

I try to plan ahead on which relics I will be needing for the many different reasons. AW's, MA, etc.
Being able to track how many Relics we have of each type at all times is important, to me that is... Then scouting according to Relic I/we require.

Easy PZ :p

Happy Holidays, to all!

-Thanks, James :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Don't ever be sorry for not knowing something. If you don't there are probably a hundred others who also don't.
Exactly, I only knew about the hotkey because someone else asked once and I read someone else's answer.
And just now thanks to this thread and @Ashrem I see it's been added to the wiki (I don't give the wiki enough attention)
In fact, before answering your question I tried every button on the keyboard until I found it rather than checking the wiki.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I didn't know there was a hotkey for that, either. I use the ones for doing visits regularly and that's about it. By reading the answers to this question, I looked in the Wiki and found an answer for someone in the fellowship, too: hotkeys for zoom in & out. I'd been trying [Ctrl + or -]; never occurred to me to drop the Ctrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.