• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

main hall

DeletedUser2073

why can i not upgrade my main hall from level 5 to level6 when i have all the requirements keeps sending me to research

DeletedUser61

Because you have to unlock the technology in the Technology Tree.

You'll see that pattern over and ever again, about every 4th level, for your Main Hall, Residences, Workshops, etc, etc, and there's usually a size and/or orientation change for other than the Main Hall.

Take a peek at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Buildings

DeletedUser2073

Katwijk it won't let me do anything in research & it won't let me upgrade so i'm confused

DeletedUser61

Look in the middle of Chapter II. If you've already got that box checked, then you need to submit a support ticket and ask the Game Moderators to take a peek.

MainHall.png

DeletedUser2073

oh i see i have to complete all the others to get to main hall thank you so much

maeter75

As other said, missing the tech. Always try to advance your main hall, it gives you points but more importantly more gold and supplies for each help you do for your neighbors. I wish I did mine sooner.