• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall

NightshadeCS

I just looked, and my MH in my city that is entering Chapter V is at level 10. The population requirements for Main Hall upgrades is often a deterrent, and my MH upgrades often occur after I have gotten a residence upgrade and can increase pop quite a lot.

I do agree that going to the max upgrade on MH may not be advisable at every point that one is able to do it, but the timing of those upgrades can be very personal and depend a lot on play style.

Aritra

I just looked, and my MH in my city that is entering Chapter V is at level 10. The population requirements for Main Hall upgrades is often a deterrent, and my MH upgrades often occur after I have gotten a residence upgrade and can increase pop quite a lot.

I do agree that going to the max upgrade on MH may not be advisable at every point that one is able to do it, but the timing of those upgrades can be very personal and depend a lot on play style.
I do find population a challenge in general, but most especially with the MH upgrades. After multiple residence upgrades I need to decide how to use the fresh population, reevaluate priorities, whether I want to use that much population for that, or for other things on my to-do list (which usually wins). I'm definitely high enough that I'm not concerned at the moment (not in a hurry to upgrade again) but I try to be mindful of opportunity if it presents (ch.6,MH-14).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I have carefully avoided purchasing KP with coins and am in chapter 15. Early on, when a quest said I had to purchase them, I used coins a bit, but slowed it down once they reached about 250k. Now they are only 396k so, for me, they still remain relatively "cheap." But that's only because I didn't use coins when I had a surplus. And that means when I am required to purchase KP I am doing it a lot cheaper than others. 2.7 million may not be a lot per KP but if it requires me to purchase 10 KP, that 27+ million coins and 10 permanent increases in the cost of KP. 27 million is about 65% of my storage capacity, so it's not a small amount. Being forced, in my opinion, to spend large amounts to fulfill quests is okay but I'd prefer to be required to spend less, and that's why I don't drive up the cost by purchasing KP with coins whenever I need a few. On the other hand, I have thousands in KP via instants so I have little need to purchase KP via coins unless required to do so.

AJ

NightshadeCS

There are other purchasing options for those KP, though. With millions of goods in storage and no cap on how many I can amass, I find it easier to use those to fulfill the "buy KP" quests when I am feeling that too many of my coins are being spent.

Whatever a person feels is reasonable is fine by me. I just don't want folks to think that buying KP with excess coins is going to bankrupt them in short order. It will not.