• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Page

SunsetDanar

Issue has returned. Tried another browser with the same result. Elvenar is the only site with this problem so must be a game issue.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I can confirm the issue in 2 cities on Chrome browser.
I first tried going into the city and immediately arrowing back to main page. That worked in both. Then tried going into the city and opening messages; that broke the back arrow. Then tried going into the city and just moving the page around; that broke the back arrow. Then tried going into the city and collecting from main hall; that broke the back arrow.
It appears the only way the back arrow continues to function is if you do nothing in your city.

SunsetDanar

I can confirm the issue in 2 cities on Chrome browser.
I first tried going into the city and immediately arrowing back to main page. That worked in both. Then tried going into the city and opening messages; that broke the back arrow. Then tried going into the city and just moving the page around; that broke the back arrow. Then tried going into the city and collecting from main hall; that broke the back arrow.
It appears the only way the back arrow continues to function is if you do nothing in your city.
I went into my city but did nothing, as you say, so mistakenly assumed it was working when I was able to back out of it.

SunsetDanar

This was an intentional change by Inno. This ability has been removed from the game.
From where does this information come? There is nothing to this regard in release notes. This is a normal navigation function and would make absolutely no sense to intentionally remove it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
From where does this information come? There is nothing to this regard in release notes. This is a normal navigation function and would make absolutely no sense to intentionally remove it.

From the Beta forums. They said it was removed, but did not give a reason why.

Edit: checked the bug report there and the mods do say it was intentional and they apologized for forgetting to include it in the release notes. And since all the Live release notes are just copy/paste from Beta, it was missing there too because of this.

Last edited:

SunsetDanar

From the Beta forums. They said it was removed, but did not give a reason why.

Edit: checked the bug report there and the mods do say it was intentional and they apologized for forgetting to include it in the release notes. And since all the Live release notes are just copy/paste from Beta, it was missing there too because of this.

Got it...thanks. It's been so long since I used the "Leave the World" button that I actually forgot about it. Should say "Log Out" though...

SunsetDanar

Okay...I get it that you can hit the red button and get out. I have more than one world that I play in. Noticed this morning that the game was really erratic and very slow. So...ran the usual maintenance stuff which usually fixes the problem. It didn't. Back in the game I had 56 back pages still running. Terrible decision to delete the in game back button...makes transition between worlds so much easier. Bring this back.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
In order for certain features upcoming to work correctly, you will now need to use the "leave this world" option that is located after you click the cogwheel on the lower right corner of the game. This will take you back to the World selection screen.

SunsetDanar

Inno seems to have had a change of heart as the arrow back now works just as before. No announcement has been issued as to what the reasoning was to delete this function with the exception of team postings and no announcement to herald its return.