• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make evolving building artifacts retrievable once teleported to inventory

Raccon

Hi, it would be very helpful to have evolving building artifacts separated from their respective buildings once they're teleported to inventory.
This helps to update the never fully evolved evolving buildings that were won in the events or crafted in MA at the earlier chapters, when new players still learning the game. Or the artifacts that are so rarely come by that by the time you managed to craft all the artifacts in MA, or, maybe, won one or two in Spire, your evolving building is already10 chapters behind.
As an example, 3 months ago I crafted a brown bear in chapter 5, and put one bear artifact that I won in Spire , so if I'm lucky and there is a bear artifact in MA every 3 weeks, I'll have my chapter 5 brown bear fully evolved in another 6 months in chapter 14 or 15!
In conclusion, and considering the above facts, it would be very helpful to have a way to save the expensive and hard earnd artifacts that are already on an early chapter building so it can be replaced by an up to date evolving building and using the existing artifacts to fully evolve it .

Iyapo1

I dont think this is a bad idea but I do think it would seriously devalue RRs and blueprints. I would love it if I never had to use blueprints to craft RRs to then upgrade my evolving buildings. Much cheaper and easier to just teleport, delete the old base, craft a new base and apply the artifacts.

Raccon

I dont think this is a bad idea but I do think it would seriously devalue RRs and blueprints.
I don't belive investing RR's on unfinished buildings is a sound investment, as I wrote, I only got one bear artifact for my brown bear in 3 months. I spend my RRs on buildings that are fully evolved and worth spending pet food on!

Much cheaper and easier to just teleport, delete the old base, craft a new base and apply the artifacts.
Exactly my point :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Exactly my point :)

Assuming you've read the Ideas/Suggestion Guide - Read Before Posting sticky at the top of the forum and plan to edit to reflect the proper format/input received from discussion*, how do you propose to address these cons?
Cons:
Devalues RR's
Devalues BP's
Reduces company income via diamonds used when players have no BP's to convert to RR's
*If you don't, it will never be approved for an official poll here nor forwarded to the CM's for their vote, so we're just talking among ourselves and it probably belongs in the Discussion section of the forum instead until the idea is more fleshed out.

Raccon

Assuming you've read the Ideas/Suggestion Guide - Read Before Posting sticky at the top of the forum and plan to edit to reflect the proper format/input received from discussion*, how do you propose to address these cons?
Cons:
Devalues RR's
Devalues BP's
Reduces company income via diamonds used when players have no BP's to convert to RR's
*If you don't, it will never be approved for an official poll here nor forwarded to the CM's for their vote, so we're just talking among ourselves and it probably belongs in the Discussion section of the forum instead until the idea is more fleshed out.
1-As I replied earlier, no one uses RRs on an unfinished building that you won't know exactly when you manage to get the 7 or 8 remaining artifacts to fully evolve it! I used my own experience with the brown bear to give you a clear picture of what I mean. Again, who would spend his or her RRs on a building that you don't know when the next artifact would be available? let alone when you manage to fully evolve it?

2- people who spend diamonds to fast forward their game won't wait 7-8 months to evolve a building the normal way, they still spend those diamonds.

Raccon

This would enable players to use a single set of 9 artifacts on 3 different buildings. Is that the goal?
As I wrote before, it's about evolving buildings that you craft in the MA or never manage to have more than 2 or 3 artifacts for them. It takes a very long time to come by all the necessary artifacts to evolve it fully. But, by then the building is too old to worth RRs to upgrade it. And if you want to craft a new one again:
1-you'll have to sell the old one first, and lose all your hard earned artifacts with it
2-Wait for it in MA to show up
3-Craft it
4- Spend 7-9 months to find or craft related artifacts
After all that, you're 8 chapter further, meaning your recently evolved building is 8 chapters old again.
What I am suggesting is to stop the vicious circle.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

As I wrote before, it's about evolving buildings that you craft in the MA or never manage to have more than 2 or 3 artifacts for them.
why would anyone place en evolve with only 2 artifacts ???? PolarBear is an exception.
regular Phoenix/Bear artifacts are now staples in MA ( sux 3 BP ) None of the events I've
played winning a Evolve , isn't @ S10 .. and the rest, well I'll just never place untill I do
have 8++ artifacts for something, and then I'll just craft a base of my current chapter.
( and if conversions come along then maybee I can swap a few out )

Its only been recent, where newer players can get older Evolves, count urself lucky.....

Raccon

well I'll just never place untill I do
have 8++ artifacts for something, and then I'll just craft a base of my current chapter.
Agreed , at the time I placed my brown bear the bear artifact was showing up in spire and sometimes in MA regularly. I gained a bear artifact, thinking it's gonna continue showing up, so I crafted the base, then bear artifacts stopped showing up and my only bear artifact wasted on an obsolete building.

I thought there will be bear artifacts in MA as regularly as the phoenix artifacts, which I manage to craft them all in MA over 7 months period.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
1-As I replied earlier, no one uses RRs on an unfinished building that you won't know exactly when you manage to get the 7 or 8 remaining artifacts to fully evolve it! I used my own experience with the brown bear to give you a clear picture of what I mean. Again, who would spend his or her RRs on a building that you don't know when the next artifact would be available? let alone when you manage to fully evolve it?
*raises hand* I would upgrade a Brown Bear not fully evolved in a heart beat, but prob not some of the other buildings. Brownie is like the moonstone lib and gives amazing goodies galore passively. Most of the free troops he gives, you don't unlock until mid to late chapters to boot, making them available to early chapter players. He's one of the few buildings worth plunking down not fully evolved. I put my Moon Bear on the sacrificial altar to get Brownie halfway. The rest I crafted patiently. Polar bear I evolved fully completely from crafting, but in my 2nd city, he's only at lvl 3, making it a big pain in the butt having my tourneys not sync but shows the disparity on RNG with bear artifiacts in the two cities. For most other buildings, I just don't plunk them down unless I have enough artifacts. There's not a shortage of events for new buildings and eventually you'll just run out of space trying to put them all down. Heck, I've sold a few fully evolved buildings already before they let us put them in storage ($79.99 according to Black Friday sale, hahahahahaha). Most of my RRs and blueprints go towards the magic buildings I won from Spire and my Moonstones so it takes me forever and a half to finish a chapter. Witch Hut gets some RR love, but most of my other evolve buildings, I don't really bother keeping up to date on chapters.

I gained a bear artifact, thinking it's gonna continue showing up, so I crafted the base, then bear artifacts stopped showing up and my only bear artifact wasted on an obsolete building.
He is never an obsolete building. His power is in the feed effect and the feed effect is not affected by what chapter he is in. Edit: Same with Fire Phoenix. Fire Phoenix gives more coins mostly if you upgrade him. Waste of RRs. Fire Phoenix's main power comes from feeding and is not affected by chapter. My Fire Phoenix is still at chap 5. At 6, he gives portal profit instead of coin rains but given how slowly I chapter, I don't need portal profits. Coin rains come in handy catering the Spire.

BrinDarby

Its also recent that we even could teleport Evolves,
and I'm pretty sure when that was released, the Devs
said NO we will not seperate artifacts from bases
when teleported, or it would be that way to begin with.

Raccon

I would upgrade a Brown Bear not fully evolved in a heart beat, but prob not some of the other buildings. Brownie is like the moonstone lib and gives amazing goodies galore passively. Most of the free troops he gives, you don't unlock until mid to late chapters to boot, making them available to early chapter players.
That was the reason why I attempted to build it, but a not fully evolved brown bear give you, in my case, only Valorian guards and only 24 of them every 48 hrs which you can get a lot more from Valorian valor building of the same chapter. I upgrade my Triumph of the tides building regularly and it gives me more valorian guards per day than I spend. Not to mention, brown bear feeding effect at level 2 evolution isn't worth the pet food.

Raccon

Its also recent that we even could teleport Evolves,
and I'm pretty sure when that was released, the Devs
said NO we will not seperate artifacts from bases
when teleported, or it would be that way to begin with.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Brown Bear's benefits are most effectively used with timers. Even 5% bonus is worth it. You milk the heck out of that one feed so you don't have to feed him every week.

Tehya1

I have a brown bear in each of my cities that is not fully evolved as well as polar bears and Fire birds (one of three fully evolved). I do upgrade them because they are worth it even at lower stages. The artifacts show up for those at least once a moth for me, usually when I can least afford them lol I telepot my cf phoenix back and forth when I need a lot of extrra kp for research, and only one is at nestling stage. I agree that some buildings ae not woth placing unless they are evolved, but I would qualify that to exclude bears and birds.

Aritra

I would not support this. I recognize the intent, but I believe it would be too problematic (for reasons already identified in this thread).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Right?
At one point I hoped that I would get my Phoenix Artifacts returned, so that I could try both Aureate and Storm, but there really is no way to prevent abuse.