• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make fellowship profiles viewable from invite tab.

Make fellowship profiles viewable from invite tab.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandstorm173

Currently if you are on mobile you can't see the profile of a fellowship that invites you. I think that you should be able to, and not have to either find them in the rankings to see the overview. The profile could be viewed when clicked on, just like what happens in the ranking page.

Pros:
•Fellowship overview and members can be seen.
•It seems like a simple change to make.

Cons:
•Dev time, although it it is made the same way as in the rankings it shouldn't be to hard to add.

Last edited:

Kekune

Joining a fellowship on mobile is a crapshoot. You really need a pc or an inside connection to land one you'll like. Or just blind luck. I agree with T6583, adding a few other basic features would help a lot.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
This shouldn’t be too hard to add to invites. It’s already available in the world map. Tap on a neighbor and, if they’re in a fellowship, tap their fellowship button. Fellowship overview and a list of members are shown.

I managed to find some really good fellowships to join by using Elvenstats. You can’t see the fellowship overview there but you can see if they’re full of inactive players, what boosted goods they have, and tournament averages. I do play on an iPad so the research wasn’t very hard. I can’t imagine doing the same research using a phone.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

+1, Yes

Mobile players should not have to visit the forum and/or elvenstats to pick a fellowship. This would keep them in game and lower frustration.

@Sandstorm great idea.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Mobile players should not have to visit the forum and/or elvenstats to pick a fellowship. This would keep them in game and lower frustration.

@Sandstorm great idea.
Elvenstats is still a great option to keep from joining a fellowship full of inactive players or one that doesn’t need a player’s boosted goods. The option proposed here would give players the fellowship’s overview and reduce the number of research visits needed. It would also reduce fellowship hops from those disagreeing with an overview not seen until after joining a fellowship.