• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Make me a signature?

DeletedUser7527

I see all these neat, personalize signatures and I think I'd like one too. I just don't know who to ask.

If anyone is willing, what info do you need/want from me?
i will make you one just let me know what you would like it to look like Be thinking about things and colors you like

DeletedUser2768

i will make you one just let me know what you would like it to look like Be thinking about things and colors you like

My favorite color is purple
I like roses, hawks, taekwondo, and....and.....and.....?
My avatar (which I do like) is a phoenix. Murphy's Law loves to mess with me, so I've risen out of the ashes of my life many times now.

I'll answer any other question you have, just ask. Thank you VERY much for doing this for me.

DeletedUser7527

My favorite color is purple
I like roses, hawks, taekwondo, and....and.....and.....?
My avatar (which I do like) is a phoenix. Murphy's Law loves to mess with me, so I've risen out of the ashes of my life many times now.

I'll answer any other question you have, just ask. Thank you VERY much for doing this for me.
ok i willwork on this and will let you know when im done

DeletedUser7527

Rosehawkata.jpg
ok here you go @RosehawkATA i hope you like this one it has a little purple in it but also has your phoenix in it as well