• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make the game fun again

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It is fugly compared to the rest of the phoenixes.
I haven't placed/started evolving mine, but a FS teammate has. She's been evolving it as she collected the artifacts and has it to lvl 8. She swears it looks more like a buzzard and the evolves are not helping to transform it, lol!

Zoof

When the game gets boring, indulge in the metagame. Or the metametagame. I think that's what the Lounge subforum is for, right?

Alternatively (or concurrently?) start up a few new cities on other servers with wildly differing goals in mind. I personally strained myself on the slog that is the Orcs chapter* so I went to build a new city on Felyndral with some minor prodding with the idea of "what if I never built the barracks to begin with?" and "Maybe I should play as a human".

I've had I'm having some fun with that one. I'm pretty sure there's other challenges out there, such as "what if I built my city as a ring?" or "what if I had myself only two manufactories of each type and maxed out on armories, floaty lizard pits, and smart and stinky green man training zones?". Or go total hardcore mode and try the Education Is For Frail Fingerwigglers Route (No Magic Academy) and see how long you can tough it out.

And then come back to the forums and make a serious petition to add Extreme American Orc Football and push it to the point where the game might need to be renamed Orcinar, which is a Fantasy Football type interactive betting system with a thin citybuilder layer plated on top of it.

* The slog is entirely my fault, and is on purpose. I fear the Woodelves.

Palavyn

As new content comes out, Inno makes earlier chapters easier. This allows newer players to catch up.