• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make troop instants usable in TG & Merc camp

Risen Malchiah

Original post has been updated to reflect the shift away from the PoP/MM method in favor of the dialgoue pop-up option and/or the instants tab option. I also added 2 new pros and reworded the opening paragraph to better reflect the newer concept.

Yogi Dave

As an alternative, a button on each building's training tab (or a new Instants tab) could access troop instants available for that building.
The instants tab would show all 15 types, like the Army Camp tab does, so you only need the barracks. The way you have worded it doesn't say that. However, I think the pop-up in the inventory is the easiest and most intuitive by far. You might want to drop the instants tab line entirely.

I also don't think you need to mention the older proposal. This is you talking to the devs. They don't need the history. But, it's your idea to present your way. If you think a variety of options will help them or allow you to garner the required votes, please, ignore me.