• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Making the Whirlpool Stage of the Fellowship Aventure More Interesting.

mikeledo

You should give small prizes like random runes or shards for each badge you place in the pit. That way folks don't lose interest. I know once we complete the easy path, we are done.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just tried to register for a beta account. It keeps saying I'm using the wrong user name or password even though I know my game password and obviously, my user name. And I tried using both my current forum password and a new one. It wouldn't let me register with either. :( I suppose I'd have to re-register for a new beta game account, but I'd hate to get them mixed up or lose my password on one. Right now, the computer remembers it for me.

Darielle

In any case, this is a great idea and one I've been hoping for for a long time.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
beta game account
Yes, you have to start a beta city to post on the beta forums. It can be the same name and everything as the one you use on the us cities/forum. I don't have a beta account either because I don't really want to play a city there and I don't want to create a city just to post on the forums.
I did look at this suggestion on the beta forums and hope it gets some traction. The FA pits are just that -- the pits. Anything that removes the tedium would be appreciated.

Darielle

Yes, you have to start a beta city to post on the beta forums. It can be the same name and everything as the one you use on the us cities/forum. I don't have a beta account either because I don't really want to play a city there and I don't want to create a city just to post on the forums.
I did look at this suggestion on the beta forums and hope it gets some traction. The FA pits are just that -- the pits. Anything that removes the tedium would be appreciated.
Thanks for letting me know. I agree totally. It would be nice if we could start a poll here on this subject.

Darielle

Ashrem ... any chance you would start this suggestion thread for this forum? Or is it now allowed to have the same subject in both forums?

DeletedUser19458

Like the idea, just as outlined. I definitely I can see it increasing engagement as the pit is so dull. My FS only participates because we often find ourselves close to 20th place which is difference between getting a black lotus and not (not that we really care about the lotus ... it's the principle!).

Sorry can't upvote it though - not a beta player.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sorry can't upvote it though - not a beta player.
Understood.

It's one of the reasons I stopped putting ideas on Beta. to 20min/80%pos means If it gets 14 yes votes and 6 no votes, it passes. But if it gets 19 yes votes and zero no votes, it fails.

neeronie

An Idea on beta I thought had died last year has suddenly been given a vote. If you are active on the Beta forums and have an opinion on the whirlpool of the FA, please take a look.

Fellowship Adventure Improvement - Final / Whirlpool Stage
well done, Ashrem. I think most player were not thrilled with the "dreaded pit" and sitting around waiting for an opportunity to drop the leftover badges in not much fun but the set up makes it compelling and several levels. My Fellowship has a love/hate relationship with the Fellowship Adventure but has always done better than my expectations.

AtaguS

Fantastic idea! Same issues as above...not a Beta player so can't weigh in.
IF this were to come to the suggestion forum here....it would have my vote as written :)