• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

malfunction usa0

DeletedUser11541

I am on a MAC and it says the certificate expired yesterday. Even though I tell it to load, it locks up on a partial screen and won't go in

DeletedUser11541

I am on a MAC and it says the certificate expired yesterday. Even though I tell it to load, it locks up on a partial screen and won't go in

DeletedUser1362

I receive maintenance message on all worlds, except for 1, but then it has issues and reloads anytime I try to battle or add kp to my aw. so i give up. nothing is working for a few hours.

T6583

My husband can’t load his US4 city at all. He keeps getting no internet connection error message or account doesn’t exists error message. While I can log into US4 just fine. I tried logging in to his account on my phone and when I selected his US4 account got no internet connection error. Exited the game opened it back up and logged into mine with no issue. I can still see his city in my FS so the account clearly still exists. In my US3 city I have 1 KP left on my SSS and several of my FS members tried to donate the 1kp to finish it off. After donating the KP and it showing as full they got an error message about no internet connection and their game crashed. They logged back in and they had their KP back. I tried and the same thing happened to me. If I donate KP to my own SSS the game crashes. It happened on 3 platforms, mobile, PC, and tablet. Bug report and screen shots were sent in. So clearly something is going wrong in a lot of places tonight.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for reporting this to us.

This is an issue that has hit all of the Elvenar countries and started several hours ago. Innogames are working to fix this, both developers and sysadmins have been on this case since it started (the night shift folks woke them up and they got to work).

We do expect to have the servers up and running properly soon, however, there is currently no exact ETA.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

Often the "certificate expired" message appears when your local Mac timer is out of sync with internet time by more than a few minutes. Check your time and see if it's correct. If you reset it and things work, but then shut down your Mac and have to reset it again, the CMOS battery -- which is a small battery that keeps the time and a few other parameters while the system is shut off -- may need replacing.

Is there anything worse than a Saturday night and NO ELVENAR?? Geesh, had my chips and cookies and coffee ready to GO!.. lol

Where do you live. I like chips and cookies! And I'll even bring my own beer! (Coffee at night keeps me up).

AJ

AJ

Sunnydae

Often the "certificate expired" message appears when your local Mac timer is out of sync with internet time by more than a few minutes. Check your time and see if it's correct. If you reset it and things work, but then shut down your Mac and have to reset it again, the CMOS battery -- which is a small battery that keeps the time and a few other parameters while the system is shut off -- may need replacing.

Where do you live. I like chips and cookies! And I'll even bring my own beer! (Coffee at night keeps me up).

AJ

AJ
Hey gotta find humor in the sittitasion as my dad used to say up here in Maine!!! lol