• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Glandeh

What's the consensus on the 1x1 mushroom decorations? At first glance, they seem quite inferior...
They give less culture than the smallest room (at least in chapter 18, 2000 for the shrooms, 2100 for the rooms) and the bonus production is very small. My advice would be to save the tier one boosters for the FA after this event, and burn the rest for spell fragments.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What's the consensus on the 1x1 mushroom decorations? At first glance, they seem quite inferior...

You would have to put out 20 of the same kind, just to get double your base production, which is calculated before your boost from relics and before a Magical Manufacturing bonus. Now, if these gave 5% of your boosted production, like how MMs work, then they would be worth it, but as they stand, I am just disenchanting them when I get an event quest that wants spell fragments. I am also at the end of chapter 20, but for someone in the first 4 or 5 chapters, the extra culture probably makes them worth placing.

LisaMV

I am quite discouraged about how this event is going. I really disliked the former version of this method, but this time the foods are really cute, and easy to distinguish - it's fun!
My problem is the really crappy prize windows - I have spent tons for 5 AW KPs, a coin rain, and other garbage. Getting a daily is close to impossible.
The last event that I really enjoyed a lot was a Christmas one, a couple years ago. There were so many great little extra surprise prizes, even a little mana plant from the moonstones, and other such fun things. I used to go for daily prizes a lot, but now I only do a few, yet still use everything up trying to get those few!
This entire path of changes to "COST MORE/GET LESS" is way too much like real life. I can go get abused there, don't need to have it here as well.

I am just, honestly, not having fun. And Events were always "the most fun ever!" for me.
*sigh*
Please leave snarky comments out, thanks.

Last edited:

Starr621

You would have to put out 20 of the same kind, just to get double your base production, which is calculated before your boost from relics and before a Magical Manufacturing bonus. Now, if these gave 5% of your boosted production, like how MMs work, then they would be worth it, but as they stand, I am just disenchanting them when I get an event quest that wants spell fragments. I am also at the end of chapter 20, but for someone in the first 4 or 5 chapters, the extra culture probably makes them worth placing.

Ah that's unfortunate; I seem to be winning a lot of these prizes but starting to feel like I'm getting duped LOL. Thanks for the insight!

Sprite1313

That is because only the primary production of an event building or set building can get a bonus.
I placed a steel-infused fungi in my chapter III city, and it did not boost the production of the simmering soup (T1 goods in Ch III), so it seems a bit inconsistent. Unless the argument is that the "primary production" is pop/culture.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I placed a steel-infused fungi in my chapter III city, and it did not boost the production of the simmering soup (T1 goods in Ch III), so it seems a bit inconsistent. Unless the argument is that the "primary production" is pop/culture.

From what I understand, it only adds to the T1 goods you are boosted in. So getting a non-manufactory bonus from these buildings on an event building is fairly rare, as many of them produce a good other than your boost (shifted from your boost by one or two). You would typically be looking at some of the older event buildings for the functionality of only producing a specific good, regardless of your boost.

Glandeh

From what I understand, it only adds to the T1 goods you are boosted in. So getting a non-manufactory bonus from these buildings on an event building is fairly rare, as many of them produce a good other than your boost (shifted from your boost by one or two). You would typically be looking at some of the older event buildings for the functionality of only producing a specific good, regardless of your boost.
No, the bonus to the production of my Endless Scroll porves that to be false. I'm boosted in scrolls and they produce silk. So it has to be something else, but I have not yet discovered what.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
From what I understand, it only adds to the T1 goods you are boosted in. So getting a non-manufactory bonus from these buildings on an event building is fairly rare, as many of them produce a good other than your boost (shifted from your boost by one or two). You would typically be looking at some of the older event buildings for the functionality of only producing a specific good, regardless of your boost

No, I placed one mushroom patch that gives bonus tier 1 standard goods and it is giving the 5% to both my boosted marble and my unboosted planks factories. And the same for the tier 3 standard factories and the mushroom patch that matches them As for set buildings and evolving buildings that get the boost, my Mermaids Paradise evolving building is getting the 5% added to the primary production of marble. The Pilgrim's Stone Mason, from the Pilgrim's Manor set, is getting the 5% to marble, but the two buildings that make planks and steel are not getting the 5%. But the buildings I have that have a tier 3 standard good as the primary production are all getting the 5% bonus, in all three goods, not just my boosted one. So it looks like the Pilgrim's Manor set buildings that give my unboosted tier 1 may be bugged.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Steel-infused Fungi should boost tier1
Crystal Caps should boost tier2
Mystic Mycology should boost tier3

I haven't placed any because the Caps were bugged at first, and FA is following this event.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest.jpg

i hate you -_-

Moho

Chef
At least I have managed to evolve Mama's Kitchen to level 7 (in three cities), where I can get the highest number of troops.

i03.jpg

The event is not as hard as I expected, and it does look fun. But Daily Prizes seem almost impossible to get and evolving the main building to level 10 may remain an unreachable dream for most players. If I were a game developer I would feel somewhat unfulfilled knowing that people couldn't enjoy my creation due to frustrations that have nothing to do with my work.

Now I'm going to save all the event currency so that I will try to get as many Daily Prizes as I can on the last day.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At least I have managed to evolve Mama's Kitchen to level 7 (in three cities), where I can get the highest number of troops.

I am not sure what you are meaning here. Levels 8 and 9 increase the amount of troops that can be collected, so level 9 is the top level for number of troops. Yes, the percent chance to get troops is a little lower at level 9, than at level 7, if that is what you are talking about.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am not sure what you are meaning here. Levels 8 and 9 increase the amount of troops that can be collected, so level 9 is the top level for number of troops. Yes, the percent chance to get troops is a little lower at level 9, than at level 7, if that is what you are talking about.

It's the average troops collected that he is referring to. Compare

Stage 7 Chapter 20 Kitchen: 0.25 x 3300 x 2 (Orc Strategist + Orc Warrior) = 1650 troops per collection
Stage 10 Chapter 20 Kitchen: 0.2 x 4100 x 2 (Orc Strategist + Orc Warrior) = 1640 troops per collection

Stage 7 is pretty much at the point of stage 10 as far as troop collection (and in this case is higher, perhaps because of rounding).

Moho

Chef
I am not sure what you are meaning here.
I got the explanation here. The number of troops increases at level 10 but the chance to get them is lower, and in the long run you obtain the same thing militarily speaking.

Although Pheryll's explanation above is just as good:
It's the average troops collected that he is referring to. Compare

Stage 7 Chapter 20 Kitchen: 0.25 x 3300 x 2 (Orc Strategist + Orc Warrior) = 1650 troops per collection
Stage 10 Chapter 20 Kitchen: 0.2 x 4100 x 2 (Orc Strategist + Orc Warrior) = 1640 troops per collection

Stage 7 is pretty much at the point of stage 10 as far as troop collection (and in this case is higher, perhaps because of rounding).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I got the explanation here. The number of troops increases at level 10 but the chance to get them is lower, and in the long run you obtain the same thing militarily speaking.

Although Pheryll's explanation above is just as good:

I figured you just wanted to stop before a chance to win spell fragments was added in at level 8. And maybe things were changed from Beta to Live, but the actual number of either orc troop you can get is identical at level 9 and 10. The 1% chance to get pet food is added at level 10 and the amount of spell fragments goes up at level 10, but the orcs, orc troops, and coins are the same amount for both level 9 and 10.

I mentioned a while back that I have yet to secure any flavor loot. That is still the case. Do I have the worst luck or am I doing something wrong. I fill the larger order where there is a "chance" to get the loot but after all this time I have yet to score. Ugghh..

Glandeh

I mentioned a while back that I have yet to secure any flavor loot. That is still the case. Do I have the worst luck or am I doing something wrong. I fill the larger order where there is a "chance" to get the loot but after all this time I have yet to score. Ugghh..
All 3 and 4 star offers execpt for one give 10% chance at 2x flavour loot, so I think you are really unlucky.