• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Glandeh

I waited until tonight to use all my Flavor Loot and had 12 of them saved up. I got very unlucky and only one of them gave me extra chef hats, and that one was only 50 extra. I was only at 210 points before using them and now I am at 225, so at least I will be able to max the building with the one extra artifact that will be in the FA.
I think is more optimal to spend loot as soon as you get it, to prevent getting stuck with a lot of large meals and no customer for them. At least that's what I did.

Moho

Chef
I think is more optimal to spend loot as soon as you get it
Of course. Okay, maybe not "as soon as" you get it, but rather in the course of preparing orders and not when you have spent all the event currency.

But I think Enevhar Aldarion hoped to receive mostly chef's hats instead of drinks and dishes, which didn't happen.

There were indeed cases of players with tremendous luck, who managed to win a lot of loot and chef's hats and ended up in the Gold League even though they had not aimed that outcome. But most of the people struggled and were happy to obtain at least 8 artifacts.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
But I think Enevhar Aldarion hoped to receive mostly chef's hats instead of drinks and dishes, which didn't happen.

Yeah, since on Beta, I had either 12 or 14 Flavor Loot and got back over 400 hats when I opened them, rather than the 50 here, and I still did not reach 260 on Beta, even with all that extra.

C-Nymph

Well that sucks, didn't have enough time to spend all my event currency, tried to rush it in the end, but failed because spending event currency in this type of event is a total drag and takes ages! Hate these types of events! Just let me click some chests and be done with it. But having to click ingredients, merge them, click recipes, etc etc, that is wayyy too many mouseclicks to be fun. And the animations of the little people walking to the tent in between that are slowing it down even more are totally unnecessary.
Me = not happy.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
236 for me, finishing bronze. I did go for the daily of the 20KP though on second last day, not maximising for event points. I was silver until yesterday, but I think silver finished around 245 on Sinya Arda.

Yogi Dave

I can't remember any past events when silver was below 260 points, but easily could be wrong. I got silver with 251 points. I think silver was about 20 points below that when I quit playing with about 12h left. I'm in Winyandor if anyone wants or cares what the stats really were. I do know more players in my FS did not do as well as they have in the past.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I finished at 263 in Khel and 245 in Ceravyn, both with no other help than a fed Ashen Phoenix. Funnily enough, Ceravyn was the world in which I was more careful which orders I took, but was also apparently less lucky. I can still fully evolve the building if I place it, however, since my score was just high enough for Silver (240+ when I went to bed with ~5 hours left).

I really enjoy the Merge event mechanic, but it does take more time and is harder to predict results in.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The merging machinics are kinda interesting, i guess. But its heavily time consuming. By the time i got done spending my event currency on one city i was already getting a migraine and starting to feel psychically bad. - So anything that yields that result, im not a fan of.
One option to speed it up would be to let the dishes do the merge automatically. For example; if you had a dish requiring just a lvl 3 drink. You buy a lot of drink options and you get 6 lvl 1 drinks, then the reciepie has an option to finish it (green check mark). It can use what you have available and then merge from there. - Granteed, its kinda counter productive to the cash in machanics. But it does make some sense. It provides a faster option for those that want it. And those that want to do it manually still can. You could even make the reciepies has two separate check marks for completion. One for using only that item requested, and a second for the merging option. It provides players with more options based on there personal needs.

All that being said... a lot of ppl in my fs mentioned completing all quests and only getting 5-6-7 artifacts.
As for me;
Dom got 210 points, bronze league, 7 artifacts.
Necro got 249 points, silver league, 8 artifacts. + i think it was 1 artifact from silver league.

Both completed all quests, email, ashen phoenix, colleced around city at same time, etc etc. So a 210 vs 249 is pretty far apart considering they started at the same spot.
And the fact that i completed everything there for the event, but still dont get the full evolving reward (on dom) is bs. Just on principle alone. No game should have a system where a player compeltes everything and gets half a reward... And i know its not jsut me, cause a lot of ppl have told me they were in the same situation (Most of them even worse off).

So now we get never ending events... with seasons we have multiple events at once, and many are not even getting a full reward... In what world is this a good strategy for making a game?

Dew Spinner

The merging machinics are kinda interesting, i guess. But its heavily time consuming. By the time i got done spending my event currency on one city i was already getting a migraine and starting to feel psychically bad. - So anything that yields that result, im not a fan of.
One option to speed it up would be to let the dishes do the merge automatically. For example; if you had a dish requiring just a lvl 3 drink. You buy a lot of drink options and you get 6 lvl 1 drinks, then the reciepie has an option to finish it (green check mark). It can use what you have available and then merge from there. - Granteed, its kinda counter productive to the cash in machanics. But it does make some sense. It provides a faster option for those that want it. And those that want to do it manually still can. You could even make the reciepies has two separate check marks for completion. One for using only that item requested, and a second for the merging option. It provides players with more options based on there personal needs.

All that being said... a lot of ppl in my fs mentioned completing all quests and only getting 5-6-7 artifacts.
As for me;
Dom got 210 points, bronze league, 7 artifacts.
Necro got 249 points, silver league, 8 artifacts. + i think it was 1 artifact from silver league.

Both completed all quests, email, ashen phoenix, colleced around city at same time, etc etc. So a 210 vs 249 is pretty far apart considering they started at the same spot.
And the fact that i completed everything there for the event, but still dont get the full evolving reward (on dom) is bs. Just on principle alone. No game should have a system where a player compeltes everything and gets half a reward... And i know its not jsut me, cause a lot of ppl have told me they were in the same situation (Most of them even worse off).

So now we get never ending events... with seasons we have multiple events at once, and many are not even getting a full reward... In what world is this a good strategy for making a game?
In the Greed World.

Sprite1313

And the animations of the little people walking to the tent in between that are slowing it down even more are totally unnecessary.
I switch between mobile and browser, and it seems like the animations were more intrusive in the mobile version. It was particularly noticeable after twenty "customers" when you had to wait the full iteration of people moving, sun setting moon rising, sun rising and then FINALLY, you can start putting items on the table.

Tehya1

Out of 5 cities, none got to 260. Tw ended up silver, so I got 9 artifacts ion those. Two were silver until the last hour, I kid you not! LOL! One is a semi retired city, it didn't matter, but it got 8 as did my two bigger cities.

The event mechanics were not the problem for me. The meagre amount of event currency was.

BrinDarby

3 of 4 worlds hit Silver, only 1 was over 260.
the 4th barely hit 220, for 8th artifact ....
No stash house or email, just drops/tasks ....

Merge mechanics do take some skill, like Fog
does, so Silver usually is lower in these, even
if its nerf'd below 260 for most ppl.... thus
gameplay actually matters somewhat...