• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana decay

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
When was mana decay time changed here on the US servers, does anyone remember? Not the hour for time change, I mean from evenings to the middle of the night for the USA

Socrates28

For as long as I can remember (since I started collecting mana 6 months ago) it was always in the middle of the night.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, it has been 4AM Eastern Time for me since I first started collecting mana all those months/years ago, and I am in Chapter 14 now.

If you do not mind reading for a while, you can always go to the Release Notes sub-forum and look back through them til you find the one with the info you want. Or do a search in that forum for mana decay.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Does anyone know if the 4 am Eastern is still valid? I usually am half asleep when I wake up in the morning and start collecting mana before I've seen just how much was gone. It would be nice to know; thanks.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know if the 4 am Eastern is still valid? I usually am half asleep when I wake up in the morning and start collecting mana before I've seen just how much was gone. It would be nice to know; thanks.

Yes, always at 4 AM Eastern US, whether it is Daylight Savings or not. It is the one thing that never shift an hour for that.