• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana plant will not upgrade

Sarafyne

I have been trying to upgrade a mana plant but it just sits there
I'm playing on android tablet
I've tried closing, cleaning tablet memory, etc to no avail. Tried on my cell phone, same issue. Any suggestions would be very welcome
Thank you
Sarafyne in Felyndral

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya this bug has been reported on other servers as well, including Beta, and not just US. It seems it is only the mobile app that the royal restoration is not working correctly on some buildings.

Sarafyne

I found a work around, close the app, restart, go straight to the building you want to upgrade and it will work. Repeat steps to do another one.

Silver Lady

Is this bug just on the mobile apps? Does it work correctly on the browser version. I’ve got a couple of buildings I was planning to upgrade, and would like to di it once and done. Thanks.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is this bug just on the mobile apps? Does it work correctly on the browser version. I’ve got a couple of buildings I was planning to upgrade, and would like to di it once and done. Thanks.

Yep, mobile is the only place it has been reported happening and I upgraded a couple of buildings with RRs just fine in the browser in the last couple of days for a quest.

Huor

May have just had the same issue with the pilgrim's woodworks. Did the upgrade, and it just sat there. I could select info and it would flash up for just a moment "upgrading with 00s". Closed out the app and went back in and the upgrade did not take place. I did not check the rr count before hand so I do not know if the 8 rr's were lost or not. I went ahead and did the upgrade on the browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
May have just had the same issue with the pilgrim's woodworks. Did the upgrade, and it just sat there. I could select info and it would flash up for just a moment "upgrading with 00s". Closed out the app and went back in and the upgrade did not take place. I did not check the rr count before hand so I do not know if the 8 rr's were lost or not. I went ahead and did the upgrade on the browser.
Your restorations should not have been lost,but please submit a support ticket so I can double-check. Feel free to mention that I asked you to do it so it is forwarded to me.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Do we have an ETA on the fix for this bug?
Nothing yet, they're having a very hard time reproducing it because it only happens intermittently.

I know you all know how to bypass it, but if you could submit tickets when it happens (the timestamp helps) I can add your player IDs to the bug report we've submitted.