• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana

Jegenchant

Hi all, wishing you a happy new year. I need space and was looking close at my goods and resources and I have 1M mana. My city is currently working with the Constructs. I play on a mobile device so don’t get a lot of info. Do I still need to produce mana? I can’t seem to see any find anywhere I need it anymore. Thanks in advance,
Jegenchant

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yes. Mana is important and continues to be so as you go on. In Ch 17, for instance, to finish the last research you need 2.5 million mana. So, be prepared. I try to keep 5 million mana on hand, btw, and, right now, I'm down to 1.2 million. I had to add 6 mana sawmills to get things turned around. So, perhaps, "you can never have too much mana?"

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I started chapter 19 with around 7-8 million mana. Halfway through the chapter and it is all gone and I have also burned a couple hundred enchantments just to generate mana from my Dragon Abbey, at about 17k mana each, plus daily mana collection from buildings of maybe 250k per day.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi Jegenchant
Perhaps take a look, replace some mana with some seed generators, because Elvenar chapter requires a lot if sentient goods. I kept/upgraded some Lava Eggs, Manta Rays, and replaced some of the weaker/older items, with Festival Merchants, to upgrade seed production.
Edit: use some teleports judiciously, to ensure that you do not oversell

Yogi Dave

Mana requirements never go down. They always go up. There is a big jump in what mana buildings produce in chapter 18 which is a hint about that chapter and mana needs. The 2nd constructs MH upgrade requires 910K mana. The 2nd MH upgrade in chapter 19 requires 3 million. You will also be needing mana in many of the guest goods production along the way.

The absolute best thing you can do for mana production is to build the Dragon Abbey AW. Many call the AW 'Mana on demand'. It allows you to gain mana every time you use a spell. I hope you have a lot of them. The amount of mana produced is a product of the number of provinces you have completed and the wonder power, which is 24 at level 16. When I'm needing mana I end up having weeks or months spelled on the culture buildings people tend to buff. A friend of mine has her workshops buffed about 2/3 of a year and growing it's growing.