• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think I peaked at something like 13 or 14 Festival Merchants for mana while doing Woodelves/Sorcerers and Dragons. I literally crafted them everytime I saw them. Other than that: upgrades to evolving buildings or set buildings might improve your mana production. I assume you have the Moonstone Library set. Upgrading Mana Plant, Gum Tree, and Moonstone Gate are some of the most efficient upgrades you could make with regards to mana. Check your evolving buildings, but it is almost always worthwhile to upgrade an evolving building which produces mana. I literally can't think of a single occasion where I would not want to do an upgrade in this situation.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

Upgrading your Mana Plant & Gum Tree to Ch. 9 and/or 10 will switch them to mana production, and although tiny, they are some of the best mana producers per square.

Can't emphasize enough that the mana plant is the best mana producer by far. My current chapter is 19 and a single mana plant produces 6300 mana per day. That's 262.5 per hour per square.

Now, lets compare my astral crevice at 173.1 per hour and 6 squares, or 28.8 per square per hour. Or the Mana Sawmill at 900 per hour 8 squares: 112.5 per hr per square. Manta Ray: 1708 per hour, with 12 squares 142.3 per square per hour. Sominial Pool? 1833 per hour with 12 squares: 152 per hour per square. My Festival Merchants put out seeds but I do remember comparing them to my Mana Plants and there was no comparison. Ditto for everything else...I compared them in chapter 14 or so. Then I compared them with about 30 of the best mana producers and they were, most of the time, over twice as productive. However, having lauded them so highly, I now have some caveats....

1) they have to be surrounded by 2 other pieces of the Moonstone Library Set because without those they drop to about less than 100 per hour per square.

2) They do have the advantage that they need to either touch another set that touches a road, or have the set in which they are a part touch a road.

So, raise your mana plants, plant them right and they will make your, if not rich, at least much, much closer to rich in mana.

AJ

ionelle

I am in chapter 10 and just about everything requires ( Mana ) i have a dozen buildings that create mana but it still takes me 3-4 days just to get to 100k and now even my Turny require mana I cant keep up. and yes most of my buildings are upgraded to match chapter. any suggestions to gain quicker .
Collect as often as you can. I used to wait until the bar filled up, I saw a post somewhere that said you can gain twice as much per day when you collect multiple time a day, so soon ant the bar reaches the hand, I collect, same with seeds. Hope this helps.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Collect as often as you can. I used to wait until the bar filled up, I saw a post somewhere that said you can gain twice as much per day when you collect multiple time a day, so soon ant the bar reaches the hand, I collect, same with seeds. Hope this helps.
Actually, for long duration buildings there can be an advantage to waiting to collect. Mana decay always happens at 4AM eastern time. However, only mana which you have collected decays. Mana which is accumulating in buildings does not decay. If you have a building which can accumulate mana for a long time, such as a Lava Egg or a Manta Ray, and it will not fill up before the following day: then it is to your advantage to leave the mana in the building till the next morning. Unless you have an immediate need for it.

elvenbee

Do you have the Triumph of the Tides evolving building by chance? If you do it is amazing mana when upgraded to mana chapters. There is a chapter where it changes to seeds when upgraded so be careful of when you do want that switched.
If I have a Triumph of Tides and sell it, will it re-appear in the MA for my current (woodelves) chapter? I got it in Ch 5 and don't accumulate enough RR/Blueprints to upgrade it quickly for mana.

elvenbee

That was a question I had - collect early or wait - so very helpful :)

Lady Dastardly

If I have a Triumph of Tides and sell it, will it re-appear in the MA for my current (woodelves) chapter? I got it in Ch 5 and don't accumulate enough RR/Blueprints to upgrade it quickly for mana.
Yes, although you might have to wait quite awhile for it to reappear. I have done this with several evolving bldgs in the past, but I have become more reluctant to do so since I have now been waiting over 6 months for the Gingerbread Mansion base to show up again. I know of several players who have been looking for that base for months, but I have not heard of there being any issues with the Tides base appearing. I was able to craft it within the last week in my Beta city.

elvenbee

Yes, although you might have to wait quite awhile for it to reappear. I have done this with several evolving bldgs in the past, but I have become more reluctant to do so since I have now been waiting over 6 months for the Gingerbread Mansion base to show up again. I know of several players who have been looking for that base for months, but I have not heard of there being any issues with the Tides base appearing. I was able to craft it within the last week in my Beta city.
Thank you!! Hopefully it doesn’t take to long to pop back up lol

nidoran

I just finished chapter 10. Not sure how long it took in total. but i can collect 100k mana per day.
I used 1 somnial pool, 1 burning pool, 10 festival merchants, 2 clam cliffs, 3 frozen fountains, and 5 mana sawmills.
most importantly, by feeding a fully evolved witty raccoon, I can get 39k mana/day (I hope you have one, too).
keep watching your magic academy and craft festival merchant and mana sawmill, as they are the best craftable mana producers.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Silver Lady I didn't like the size of Maze. At 5x6 it is one of the largest wonders. Not only does that mean it takes up more space, but the larger an AW is, the more KP it costs to upgrade. Dragon Abbey is 4x5, so it is 2/3rds of the size. In addition, I mostly fight. And in addition to giving mana, DA gives a damage bonus to all mage units. That made it a no-brainer for me, since I use light range and mage units more than anything else. However, it would be a more close decision between the two for a less combat oriented player than myself.

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Alram At over 2 days per scout (and going up) that’s kind of a long wait to collect! Unless you’re using timers to speed up those scouts?
I like the Maze too! I don't care for the Dragon Abbey since I do not fight and I do not use spells much.

1 (Enar's Embassy) scout=10 (Dragon Abbey) spells=20 (Maze) collections.

It really doesn't matter how long my scouts take. I have to send them out regularly to open the next chapter anyway. Might as well get paid. :) How long does it take you to collect 20 times from the Maze?

Last edited: