• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Manufactory base production

Iyapo1

Can someone please share with me a formula for calculating base production on a manufactory? I play on mobile so I can not see the info anywhere in game.

Relic boost is 443%, current production is 299 per 3 hour.
Could someone please tell me how to math out the base production using this info?

Iyapo1

I hesitate to question such authority.
I will simply direct your almighty attention to Elvenarchitect which claims my base production is 55. They could be wrong, it has happened.
I simply thought it was more likely that Inno uses some blasphemous formula that I can not reconstruct.
Normal math 299/443%=67.5
Inno Math 299/443%=55

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I hesitate to question such authority.
I will simply direct your almighty attention to Elvenarchitect which claims my base production is 55. They could be wrong, it has happened.
I simply thought it was more likely that Inno uses some blasphemous formula that I can not reconstruct.
Normal math 299/443%=67.5
Inno Math 299/443%=55
Which of these 2 figures are you actually producing in the game?

Iyapo1

If elvenarchitect is correct and my base is 55 there is inno math in there somewhere.

I am producing 299 an hour with a 443% boost. So 67.5 would be my base using normal math.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If elvenarchitect is correct and my base is 55 there is inno math in there somewhere.

I am producing 299 an hour with a 443% boost. So 67.5 would be my base using normal math.
Are you doing 299 an hour on 3 hour productions or 9 hour productions?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What building and level specifically, and what's the 24h production number? (to compare with wiki)

Are you doing 299 an hour on 3 hour productions or 9 hour productions?
He said 299 per 3h, not 1h the first time and then per hour just now...which is it?

Iyapo1

No. No I cant. I get to
production=(boost*base)+base

But for the life of me I cant math it to figure out base

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@lyapo1 I just looked up my level 23 marble manufactories for my Khelonaar city on Elvenarchitect (playing as human). It gives a base production of 290 ever 3 hours. I am at max boost of 700. I also have a level 7 Mountain Hall in that city. Gives an additional 52% boost. Total boost level of 752% The boost bonus for 752% for a base production of 290 is 2,180.8. When you add the boost bonus to the base production level you get 2,180.8+290=2,470.8. My L23 Marble Manufactories are making 2,471 marble every 3 hours so this formula is accurate.

Iyapo1

What building and level specifically, and what's the 24h production number? (to compare with wiki)

He said 299 per 3h, not 1h the first time and then per hour just now...which is it?
Sorry I mis spoke it's a 3 hour, and I apologize but I am not stopping a production just to solve a brain cramp. I cant do math I have no idea how to solve for (base) if the only known variables are boost and production.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thank you both. I will just trust in elvenarchitect.
Just remember boost is added to base production. For example if you have base production of 120 and a boost of 300% then your total production will be 480. 120+360. If you have a base production of 120 and a boost of 500% your total production will be 720. 120+600.