• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Manufactory Spell

DeletedUser1390

When you cast a spell on a boosted manufactory, can I assume you gain an additional 50% of the base production, not 50% of the boosted production?

Also, is the bonus determined based on the time the production is collected, rather than when it's ordered - the way culture bonus is determined?

DeletedUser1017

The top question is exactly what I came to this forum to post...I will await an answer with you...I sure hope the spell is based off of boosted production...that...would be magical.

DeletedUser1161

From the beta forum
I did the math and indeed the 50% is added to the bonus % one already has with relics, e.g. my bonus for magic dust is normally 402%, with the spell this % increases to 452 %...
So 50% of the base production. Lame.

DeletedUser1390

Oh, super. I did notice that for the workshop spell, it adds your culture bonus first, and then adds 200% of that. So would be more consistent to have the factory one work exponentially as well. As well as a lot more powerful, in keeping with how long the spell takes to cook.

I also determined that the answer to my second question is yes. So you can place a 9-hr workshop order overnight, cast the spell when it's done in the morning and collect your 13000 or whatever supplies. (And still have 10 more hours on the spell.)

DeletedUser1161

it was changed recently to be 50% of the total on top of the bonus
Really? I wish they would document changes in the release notes. They mentioned the duration change but not the stacking. It might be worth building now, at least in a city where space isn't at a premium.

DeletedUser321

but still those spells are kinda useless
16hrs production?
only 13 hrs and 10 hr times? thats a joke.

What was shownon previuos inno episode where the times were 2 and 4 days - that was perfect amount of time for those spells.

DeletedUser1017

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can use the spell after the good is produced, but before collecting it. For instance, you could set your manufactory/workshop for a 24 hour production, and then when it is finished (But before collecting) you would cast the spell over that manufactory/workshop which would immediately add the bonus. Then, collect the goods/supplies. Then do the shortest production time continuously until the spell stops. I have yet to use a spell, but this is what others have told me. Sounds like it would be profitable, if I'm doing the math correctly. For me, the workshops will be worth it, as I'm always low on supplies.

DeletedUser321

ur right yes
BUT
when would u go and see INNO TV episode where they introduces magic academy there times were 2 and 4 days long

that time wasnt too short or too long 0- it was just the right time.
but those versions? the times of working area big fat joke.

DeletedUser

I'm new to this so don't even know if I'm posting in the right area. But I'm lost as what to do for the " My Liege" where it's asking me to bring my magically boosted manufactories up to date! It says complete 1 boosted manufactory upgrade to level 5 or higher. I assume I'm to use a spell? But if that's the case which one? I'm to the point where I just want to decline it. But I need the goods. Any help is appreciated :)

DeletedUser1161

I'm new to this so don't even know if I'm posting in the right area. But I'm lost as what to do for the " My Liege" where it's asking me to bring my magically boosted manufactories up to date! It says complete 1 boosted manufactory upgrade to level 5 or higher. I assume I'm to use a spell? But if that's the case which one? I'm to the point where I just want to decline it. But I need the goods. Any help is appreciated :)
That is a building quest, not a magic one. If you go to your main hall and click on the "Relics" tab, you will see that three of your goods have production boosts from relics you collect on the map. You need to upgrade a factory for one of the kinds of goods for which you have a boost. Click a factory that makes one of those three types of goods and go to the the upgrade tab. Upgrade the factory to level 5 or higher. It might take more than one round of building to get to lvl 5 if you're early in the game.

DeletedUser594

I'm to the point where I just want to decline it. But I need the goods.

The quests are on a loop Amora. A few of them will not be on the loop, especially when you are jumping up a notch in the quest line (you'll notice the change to higher level goods, higher costs etc) but none of them are worth holding up the rotation. Whatever you miss will easily be made up for when you get on that hamster wheel and run through them several more times. In the early stages its best to go through the whole series every time you get on to collect- probably several times. The quests are satisfied when you pick up the coin/supply/goods etc, so roll through the quests till you hit the collect coin..,then pick up your coin, same for supply, picking up finished troops- there's a quest for that, solving a few provinces- that's a big one. There is a gain 40 goods quest, its a good time to trade or buy bcs you pay 8K coin/800supply but get back 6Kcoin/600 supply- it's a 75% off sale really.
Cheers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can use the spell after the good is produced, but before collecting it.. Then do the shortest production time continuously until the spell stops. I have yet to use a spell, but this is what others have told me. Sounds like it would be profitable, if I'm doing the math correctly. For me, the workshops will be worth it, as I'm always low on supplies.

That's exactly right- and it can rack up quick. I used 3-4 supply spells simultaneously after I ran out yet again on A-world bcs I just won't do the very quest flipping I just recomended (albeit I was here during the dustbowl pre-fellowship days when that was literally the vast majority of how game time was spent).
But three supply factories with spells make as much as as 9 without so I was back up on my feet very solidly in an afternoon of running a mix of 1 and 3 hour productions. If you run a nine hour production over night, place the spell-pick up and run reasonable cycles it can net a lot of extra supply. I was also at 140% culture because of some culture spells- and those do last for 2 days.
The culture ones I still haven't gotten a handle on- my culture score didn't register a difference but the sunshine-meter jumped to 115% and then 140%- so that's all a bit different. The versatility is nice- I can bolster one or several areas simultaneously if pressed. Also- the building and the spells...are actually kind of fun

Last edited by a moderator: