• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Manufacturing buildings times-changed?

DeletedUser8187

I don't normally look at the update announcements. Did they change the times on the manufacturing buildings. I can now complete the 3HR plank job in 1HR? Is this permanent or a special 24hr treat?

DeletedUser8187

I refreshed my page its for 24hrs only. Great time to stock pile my goodies!! :D:D

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Its a promotion type thing. Seems to only work with productions created during that time not those already in production. Has a limited time, good time to use spells and crank out the goods.

Arayla

I cancelled all my 3-hr productions that were underway (well, not the supplies since they are not part of this) that still had 2 hours left. After cancelling, I could start the 1-hr productions. SO happy!

DeletedUser915

I actually have to work and this change is a pain for me. I usually do 3 hr. productions and work in between. HATE the ORANGE color. makes my eyes hurt. I Really hope it temporary otherwise the timing is off for goods and supplies. put goods on for 8 hr. and supplies for 9 hr. keeps you hopping.

StarLoad

Hmmm is this only getting out to some users? not seeing it even after canceling the productions?
1 FS player has in on 2 worlds and both are 22h5m left? others have it on none

Guinevere13

Support says only some got it, it's "handled by another department and they don't know the criteria for selection." Only about half of my fellowship got it, no apparent selection process that makes any sense. So it is what it is.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
From what I saw on the beta forums, they're testing a new temporary production boost for factories. The 'some get it, some don't' seems to be intentionally part of that test. Guess they want to make sure they can target who gets it and trying to make certain it doesn't get applied to all factories instead. Not really sure where they're going with this one...

fitress

They must be "cycling" through different worlds or whatever. I got it today. Was going to write a "thank-you" note, and remembered seeing this thread a while ago. Definitely a good time to load up on goodies. Thanks so very much!