• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Map issues

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
When I visit a friend on the world map, and then click on the globe icon while I'm in their city, it takes me to the map where my city is located ... not where they are located. In other words, there is no way to find out how far your friend is from your city by going to their city and then clicking to globe, rather than your home icon, to see where they are located on the map.

Normally, you should be able to find a friend, click on "visit" and then press the globe to visit the world map and be in their section of the map. Then, you can simply follow the arrow to find out how far away from them you are located. Now, it's impossible to do that.

When I am in a person's city and I click the globe, I do not want it to take me to my section of the map. I want to be in theirs. If I wanted to go home I'd just press the home button. I would not press the map. I hope I'm making sense.

Kadhrin

This is standard behavior for the mobile app.
I'm not seeing that happen in the browser app, for an *active* player (same city, same friend tested).
However, for an inactive/archived player, getting sent back home is standard system behavior.