• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Marble/silk/gem player looking FS in Khelonaar

• Thread starter DeletedUser29838
  • Start date

DeletedUser29838

I am looking for a fellowship for my chapter 3 city in Khelonaar it is boosted in marble, silk and gems. Currently, I have only the first two goods unlocked. I would like to join the fellowship after the FA, there is no need for me to get red panda artifacts since mine is already at lvl 10.

tpabird

Hi we are Starship Kalypso, a ten chest FS in Khelonaar and would love to have you join us. Most of our cities are young, but are willing to go the extra distance to consistently make 10 chests. We have several players who are very experience in the game with a newer city in Starship Kalypso. We are part of the Starfleet family of fellowships and have multiple fellowships in all worlds You are welcome to join us for the camaraderie during the fa or after it is over. We are looking for your boosts in a recruit. Please contact tpabird in-game to apply

Rowanda

Please join our team. Kelewan in Khelonaar US4. We have a good mix of new players and experienced. We'd love to help you grow. Please email me in game. Thanks, Willowitch.

FAR2019

Hi Mavia! We are recruiting new active players at Heroes of Elvenar. Very easy going group. Give us a touch and you will receive our invitation to join. CYA!