• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

March 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Where's the Forbidden Ruins?

Kadhrin

I‘m sentimental about my Gingerbread Mansion. It was the first I was able to evolve all the way, so I keep using RRs. I just can’t bring myself to sell it.
I kept mine until I got 8 more evolve tokens for it. Then I got confirmation that yes, it was (then) available for crafting. I bit my lip and sold the old one.

The next day, I was planting the newly-crafted GM and evolving it.

It's just at stage 9, but the six? seven? chapters worth of advancement made it worth losing one stage.

Deleted User - 849411552

I do not regret deleting the Forbidden Ruins set because I was missing one piece. But for the record, missing parts of the set will be available in a Tome of Forbidden Wisdom in the July 2022 Fellowship Adventure, as a prize at the end of Level 3. :)