• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

March of Herds Summer Event :)

DeletedUser3297

Gamers Gems of Knowledge has all the information you need to complete the event successfully including quests lists and tips to stay ahead of the game. You can review everything you need to know about the next event by following the link below. This link is constantly updated, please check back as more quests are added!

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/march-of-herds

42783b_cde63bb9858044ab8d66e81cb8e8072f~mv2.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What thread? For the event? I'm surprised I've yet to see a guide for it yet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Heheehe Tomatoehu also made a nice colour coded printable/fillable version but posted it in one of the other threads;)
I have used both Wizards Info Page and Elvenar Gems of Knowledge as resources to create this spreadsheet, some people love spreadsheets....
Here is a shareable / printable copy

Last edited:

DeletedUser3312

#36 is tedious. in addition to 40 bread, I have to gain 236,000 supplies. oy. lol. lol. build up PoP spells as you will need them!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This is a really good source!
There are three Innogames moderators who wrote it - and they have all the best inside information.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3468

Yeah... I'm thinking I'm going to skip this one. Way too much time consuming tasks when I'm playing 6 worlds and have limited computer time. o_O

Of course I said the same thing about the last 2 events and played both of them in all my cities! :p Oh well, we'll see what happens though I really am thinking of only doing it in my 2 smallest cities since I'm just entering Fairies in 3 of the other 4 and struggling to finish up Dwarves in the 4th! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Just wait until #37, you'll need 295K supplies on top of 20 adv tools, and then you get the joy of
#38 354K supplies on top of 10 groceries.

It's totally overboard.

yes it is lol. Inno, decided they did not like us building all the buildings at level 1 to count for productions. smiles. They stuck it to us big time. I've got spells on my workshops and have done 60 Advanced Tools and still don't have the 259,000 supplies. I made the mistake of collecting my night goods and they don't count until you do a advanced tool. So take note. These quests have 2 parts. The second part does not engage until you have gotten into the first part. In other words. do not collect an overnight item without beginning at least 1 of the top tasks. So a level 1 building will be good to start the task and then your collection will count. Hope this makes sense.

SoggyShorts

Inno, decided they did not like us building all the buildings at level 1 to count for productions.
This is fine. Using level 1 workshops was a bit of an exploit, so closing that loophole makes sense.
They stuck it to us big time. I've got spells on my workshops and have done 60 Advanced Tools and still don't have the 259,000 supplies.
This is not fine. 60 advanced tools with spells, so basically 180 adv tools? Ridiculous inno.

The very simple way to balance these quests is to look at how much a max level workshop makes in any given chapter.
For example:
  • A workshop in orcs makes 3,000 supplies in 3h.
  • You want a quest to produce 20x3h without allowing level 1 WS.
  • 20x3,000=60,000.
The quest should ask you to produce 60,000, not 295,000.
Even 180,000 forcing you to use spells for the whole quest would be ok.

SoggyShorts

I agree. I hope they will realize they went overboard just a wee bit and balance it out for future events.
Or they could use feedback from Beta players to fix it before it goes live:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"A beta is any software still under development that is made available to a select few to test, examine, and report problems they face. Beta testing allows developers to find problems they may have missed and fix them before the program is released."