• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

March of Herds Summer Event :)

DeletedUser4313

I'm not showing the Event "badge" that shows the amount of sugar beets I have, and the daily prizes. I AM showing the questlines for the event. Anyone else?
I had the same problem in both of my cities. Once I refeshed the game it corrected.

DeletedUser3821

Am I the only one that thinks "pay a good amount of tier 3 goods" is ridunculous? It's too expensive, and for someone in Orcs, maybe impossible. That chapter relies heavily on T3 goods. If I'd known how expensive it would get, I wouldn't have started the event. :mad::mad: Not worth it for some of the buildings that disappear after 5 days. wth???? There isn't much in this event to love so far..... just saying.

While I'm pitching a fit, what's going on with the servers??? Is it server overload? I have to refresh every few minutes, usually right after I open the trader or another item... This is getting very aggravating. Frustrating. Ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thistleknot

I've got spells on my workshops and have done 60 Advanced Tools and still don't have the 259,000 supplies. I made the mistake of collecting my night goods and they don't count until you do a advanced tool.

I realize that I have level 25 workshops and my assumption is that I will need more than the 259K in supplies that you seem to need, but 60 Advanced Tools would yield me 349,500 supplies. I am in the Halfling age and haven't got to these quests just yet. It will be interesting to see what my requirements will be.

Am I the only one that thinks "pay a good amount of tier 3 goods" is ridunculous? It's too expensive, and for someone in Orcs, maybe impossible.

For me, I'm a bit indifferent about this quest. I am glad that they are trying to do something different so as to add variety to the quests. For the most part, I have needed about 3 3-hour productions to cover the cost. Not really that big of deal for me. Also the cost has been about half a percent of what I have in storage.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I am in the Halfling age and haven't got to these quests just yet. It will be interesting to see what my requirements will be.
Chapter 8 is 531K for the 15 groceries quest, which is half of my capacity with max orc MH.
36-38 is about 80% of capacity
66-68 is about 120% of capacity
96-98 might be 160%?

note: lots of rounding and estimating, I didn't write anything down.

SoggyShorts

This will take weeks to complete for me. I"m out of pops and don't produce many supplies. Its way overboard.
Yeah, if you don't have a nice little stockpile of PoPs for this event you are pretty screwed. those 9 quests take about 10 days even with PoPs and 170%+ culture. With no pops that's a month, which is more time than you have.
All I can suggest is that you cook spells 24/7 and use them wisely. Maybe get some from tournaments (link) and visits if you're lucky.

DeletedUser6666

Yeah, if you don't have a nice little stockpile of PoPs for this event you are pretty screwed. those 9 quests take about 10 days even with PoPs and 170%+ culture. With no pops that's a month, which is more time than you have.
All I can suggest is that you cook spells 24/7 and use them wisely. Maybe get some from tournaments (link) and visits if you're lucky.

Yea it is unbalanced. I only have 8 workshops at lvl 9. This is plenty for me to do upgrades and productions as long as I work the repeatable quests. Even with POPs it will take 7 hours of 15 minute productions to solve just 1 quest. It really took the fun out of the event for me.

SoggyShorts

Inno seems to work on a pendulum.
They see an issue like players completing the quests by using 20 level 1 workshops and want to remove that exploit.
So they add a "gain supplies" component to the quest. Good, makes sense.
But, instead of making the number of supplies needed equal to max level workshop productions they make it 6x that much.

If the quest was "make 40 bread" and "gain whatever 40 bread is in a max level workshop supplies" I'd be behind them 100%. Even double so you have to use some spells would be fine.

For the "pay xxx supplies/coins" I really wish it was "spend" instead. That way you don't completely have to put your city on hold.

DeletedUser7557

Ok We need all of our world to do this event elvanar, but over 1/3 of My map is "moving" fix this asap!

DeletedUser

Apparently this event is not to be attempted by players that have just recently started since I just started the second level about the same time as the event started yet am required to spend a fair amount of crystals (and I assume after that scrolls and silk) even though I am a good week or two away from being able to produce them.

SoggyShorts

Apparently this event is not to be attempted by players that have just recently started since I just started the second level about the same time as the event started yet am required to spend a fair amount of crystals (and I assume after that scrolls and silk) even though I am a good week or two away from being able to produce them.
Ouch. Try and get yourself into a newbie friendly fellowship, they can easily feed you the goods. (an advanced player makes what you need in less than an hour)

DeletedUser1016

I agree. I hope they will realize they went overboard just a wee bit and balance it out for future events.
Totally overboard with this event - the "Gain Supplies" is ridiculous on top of hours creating supply goods!

Or they could use feedback from Beta players to fix it before it goes live:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
If they are not going to listen to reason, then why bother with beta at all - both these "Pay" quests and "Gain Supply" quests are a waste of resources and this was pointed out in the beta trials! Errrr -

Am I the only one that thinks "pay a good amount of tier 3 goods" is ridiculous? It's too expensive, and for someone in Orcs, maybe impossible. That chapter relies heavily on T3 goods. If I'd known how expensive it would get, I wouldn't have started the event. :mad::mad: Not worth it for some of the buildings that disappear after 5 days. wth???? There isn't much in this event to love so far..... just saying.
I'm more then half way done with this event so I'll stick it out and try to finish. But if the next event is the same crap, I won't bother, it's just not fun to throw goods away with these "Pay" quest, which are not quests or tasks at all....we are basically paying for beets.

Oh - is there any place that we can see what quest we are on? With some of the previous events, you could see your progress and know how many quest were needed to finish and how many you have done [i.e. 59 of 99].

AND WHERE ARE THE MANA BUILDINGS for advanced players????

DeletedUser5157

Yeah, I'm just hooking up low level players with the goods they need if they're not producing tier 2 or 3 goods yet. I'm sure that any good Fellowship that's newbie friendly will do the same. :) Just make a post in the looking-for-Fellowship World appropriate section and indicate that's something you need help with and I'm sure someone will pick you up.

I really wouldn't waste my sugar beets on any of the temporary items. I wish they were making some new small culture bits and some more pop/culture ones. (sigh) And it would be nice for high level people to get mana (I'm not there yet), adjust what buildings give for their level appropriately. So far, while I think the new things for the event are gorgeous, I'm a bit underwhelmed. Not even getting some pallete swapped codexes.

DeletedUser1766

I am quickly learning to hate this event. As usual I tried to plan the buildings so I could get it done in time but now its not enough to have to have thousands of buildings producing at various levels now you also have to collect a set amount of supplies and it takes me a day or more to get that many. I was already unhappy with the halflings and their demands for space and very tiny amounts of production but now I am set back for days on quests that require me to collect 606000 supplies and spend precious goods. I am already over this event and the very bad text story line is terrible. The prizes are not good and are too big that if I win any will sit in the bag with all the event wins from the last 2 events that I have no space to place. No wonder people are leaving. I used to love this game but I am really getting over it. Instead of making it more interesting they just make it harder and more frustrating. I know forge of empires is older but the prizes seem more interesting, well mostly, and at least useful. I am not interested in another batch of relics I already have a 1000 of. A premium building or diamonds or an expansion, something useful would be interesting. Maybe its time I took a break. sigh.

DeletedUser3312

My FS is very "meh" about the event and no one is really interested in doing much. I'm half way in beta and about 1/4 in Live and just play the regular game and if a green arrow gets checked... meh ..oh goodie.. I am sure there are some that love this event and the prizes but I also do not feel I am in the minority when I say Inno had their head up their proverbial tuchus when they were writing the event. Whatever they were smoking had some bad jujube in it. I've spent over 500 beets click on the "50" chest and have a butt load of relics. 1 flower cage and that is it. what the heck do I need with all these relics when I have maxed out all my production boosts? For Inno it was a "lets give prizes that are completely unnecessary and unwanted so people will work like crazy to get them!"

DeletedUser1016

It's in a tab in the Elvenar Entropy link in my signature.
Oh, thank you very much, greatly appreciated. I do have the quest list and know the numbers of all 99. I was wondering if InnoGame had a "ticker-tape" or "counter" that was part of the Event Banner somewhere and I was just over looking it? Some of my Fellowship Members aren't as active in the "event" as I am, they are more casual players and have asked me where they are in the event. I have to open my quest list to determine if they are on #20...or #54 by reading the description of the quest. Seems that there should be a "counter" somewhere so that players that do not access the forum can see where they are at?

DeletedUser9474

I'm pretty new (3 days?) and I bought my 3rd 50 sugar beet chest and got the following: 5 rock candy (whoop LOL) and a green glowing gem (cabochon) titled 'Golden Abbess'. I didn't hover over it as my mouse was over the 'Fantastic' bar and that got pushed instead. Now, I can't seem to find anything called a 'Golden Abbess' ... where should I be looking? Anyone know what it's for? TIA

SoggyShorts

I'm pretty new (3 days?) and I bought my 3rd 50 sugar beet chest and got the following: 5 rock candy (whoop LOL) and a green glowing gem (cabochon) titled 'Golden Abbess'. I didn't hover over it as my mouse was over the 'Fantastic' bar and that got pushed instead. Now, I can't seem to find anything called a 'Golden Abbess' ... where should I be looking? Anyone know what it's for? TIA
What you got was runes that you will need in order to construct the Ancient wonder "Golden Abyss"