• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

March of Herds Summer Event :)

The Unbeliever

This is the first event where I am actively hating every single dull*** moment of it...
The "pay coins/supplies" and especially "pay goods" are nothing but a giant kick in the nut sack. especially the fact that of the goods, you're required to waste your precious tier 3 the most! (and it's not even by a small margin, but more like a giant hurricane of goods-sucking oblivion!)
Then we have the bass akwards "gain supplies" quests, which are beyond slowed in the massive amounts players have to gain...

Note to Inno: there is nothing 'challenging' or 'enthralling' about being forced to spend 8-10 hours/day mind-numblingly making 5min productions over and over and over and over and over...
And of course, the only two really worthwhile rewards just have to show up within the first 11 days?!

This is garbage, plain and simple.

DeletedUser4692

This will take weeks to complete for me. I"m out of pops and don't produce many supplies. Its way overboard.
Im in the Orc chapter. I did number 66 and had to get 354 K of supplies. Now I am on number 67 and have to get 472 K I am never going to get all of that and if I do get past that I am afraid of what I will need for numbers 96 to 98. Im almost out of PoP spells so Im not getting anywhere for a long time.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

DeletedUser3821

Yes, defeated.:( I've been defeated. I stopped the quest line at #68 for a few reasons. It's torturous, mind numbing nonsense to produce so many beverages or whatever when I have so many other things to do right now in the WE chapter. The main reason I stopped is the drain on goods and supplies, for me and for my FS. I can't keep any on hand for them if I spend them all on this event, and I hate the waste of it. :mad: :mad: My T2 and T3 are at an all time low. I despise this event for taking all those goods and if that's what the future events entail, you can count me out. I have to take care of my FS first.

DeletedUser1016

The main reason I stopped is the drain on goods and supplies, for me and for my FS. I can't keep any on hand for them if I spend them all on this event, and I hate the waste of it. :mad: :mad: My T2 and T3 are at an all time low.
I kept going to the end - finally done, BUT NEVER AGAIN:mad:.

I despise this event for taking all those goods and if that's what the future events entail, you can count me out.
If the next event is similar - COUNT ME OUT TOO:(.

Thistleknot

I just passed the 36 to 38 quests. In the Halfling chapter, I needed to gain 404K supplies for #36, 505K for #37, and 606K for #38. I did each one in a single day. I did use POP spells on the third day, but I think if I had been more patient, I could have done it without the spells. For me, this was not really a big obstacle. The paying of large amounts goods has been too horrible for me as well. I just paid 17K of each Tier 2 good. That's 6 3-hour productions. So far, none of this has been traumatic, just time consuming.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I just passed the 36 to 38 quests. In the Halfling chapter, I needed to gain 404K supplies for #36, 505K for #37, and 606K for #38. I did each one in a single day. I did use POP spells on the third day, but I think if I had been more patient, I could have done it without the spells. For me, this was not really a big obstacle. The paying of large amounts goods has been too horrible for me as well. I just paid 17K of each Tier 2 good. That's 6 3-hour productions. So far, none of this has been traumatic, just time consuming.
And that's a good description of it. Not traumatic, but time consuming. I presume If I had more and more-upgraded workshops it would have been less boring. Maybe a warning a few weeks back that people without lots of fully upgraded workshops would be struggling would have made the difference.

DeletedUser7367

WOW....well isn't THAT speshul???!! If someone, like you....is at the 'former' endpoint of the game....and has no clue? How can they be 'valued'....??? This is THE unknown of all unknowns.

qaccy

The rate for the Valorian Valor seems quite low... Comments?

The units are produced for free, which is something to consider, and the rate actually isn't that bad considering VGs are a size 6 unit (same size as Paladins, Treants, and Mortars). This means they pack into rather small squad sizes compared to the light units. However, if you're at the point where you've already got your level 3 heavy melee unit, they may only have value to Elves - Paladins are simply much better after unit upgrades, but the extra range may give them some use over Treants in some situations.

edeba

Not too much response from fs with asking questions. Did determine that to actually build them with the mercenary camp would be about 12.5 times faster.

DeletedUser7367

The units are produced for free, which is something to consider, and the rate actually isn't that bad considering VGs are a size 6 unit (same size as Paladins, Treants, and Mortars). This means they pack into rather small squad sizes compared to the light units. However, if you're at the point where you've already got your level 3 heavy melee unit, they may only have value to Elves - Paladins are simply much better after unit upgrades, but the extra range may give them some use over Treants in some situations.
Just saw these puppies IN the Mercenary Camp....LOCKED atm.... Just 'when' do they become available?? Kind of surprised that the player ABOVE, in Halflings... didn't recall seeing these guys..... hmmmmmm....

DeletedUser7367

also, a tad off subject....waiting for the 'sell FAIRY portal' task....have had 3-4 fixed quests.... still nothing...and yes, did the Orc Scouts... another....hmmmm.... lol

DeletedUser7370

...they may only have value to Elves - Paladins are simply much better after unit upgrades, but the extra range may give them some use over Treants in some situations.
As an elf player I do not see them as having value. The extra range will at most allow them 1 attack that a treant won't get. However, the guards even when they get to 3 stars are much weaker than treants, and they won't get to 3 stars until 2 or 3 chapters are added to the game.