• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Martial Monestary does not indicate it needs to be attached to a road.

BlissfulLife

I placed the martial monestary on a 5x5 area that was not attached to a road. the build dialog box does not indicate that it needs to be attached to a road. I got the circle with slash symbol, and when selling the martial monestary, I lost all of the runes I had built up on the martial monestary.

The martial monestary dialog box MUST indicate that it needs to be attached to a road, or the requirement for the martial monestary to be attached to a road MUST be removed.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You're right, it should have been stated. But for future reference, any building that gives more than culture/population always needs a road, whether a wonder or anything else. All wonders need a road because they give something more, such as health, or whatever. Just FYI. Sorry that happened.