• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Masquerade Event - Info Sheet and Player Feedback

DeletedUser3507

There whole thing was to get us too have only boosted, this concept of having a permanent non boosted makes no damn sense to me.

And I have no room for it.

Almost like the mandatory task of have 2 grape vines at the end of Halfling's first i will have to burn the fields and farms to do it...

Also the task made to slow us down. have 35 spots of country lane at 8300 mana per spot thats 200k to activate it 290,500 mana to complete it... Task done...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3821

Have you seen this?
Sounds like it won't be a "temporary requirement". Granted we don't know what "won't be absolutely necessary" means, but it doesn't sound good. If it means keeping 1 level 1 marble forever, no big deal. But if it means adding this to your city
That's kinda gross.
Perhaps it only means this will come up again in future events? :confused:

On finishing the first part, I received a 1 hour time reduction thingy. Now THAT is useful. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

I can't figure out what the point of a one minute reduction is. Or even a ten minute reduction. When you have to wait three hours for your goods anyway . . . waiting two hours and fifty minutes doesn't feel all that different. Give me three hour reductions. Or two hour reductions. One minute, three minutes, ten minutes . . . that seems pretty useless to me. Why bother? I'm not a big fan of the instants so far. The coins and supplies are okay but nothing to write home about. I understand that 'generosity' is nowhere in the Elvenar handbook when it comes to how things are run, but completing quests to get a one minute boost is just ridiculous.

The Unbeliever

As long as we can get away with just leaving a pair of Lv1 non-boosted T1 factories, I don't think the sky is falling...
Even with just 1 each of your non-boosted, that's 1 day to do the 3x 3hr quest, and 1 additional day for the 1x 24hr quest. considering how easy the rest of the quest line was up to that point, it's still readily doable within the event's timeframe.

However, if we end up eventually needing to devote space to 3-4+ T1's, AND, 1-3 T2's, AND, 1 or 2 T3's, Inno can go and stuff their events. :p

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As long as we can get away with just leaving a pair of Lv1 non-boosted T1 factories, I don't think the sky is falling...
Even with just 1 each of your non-boosted, that's 1 day to do the 3x 3hr quest, and 1 additional day for the 1x 24hr quest.
Assuming you can log in several times a day. Otherwise it's three days for the 3x3 hours and a fourth day for the 24 hour.

The Unbeliever

Assuming you can log in several times a day. Otherwise it's three days for the 3x3 hours and a fourth day for the 24 hour.
It shouldn't be that hard to take a minute or two in morning to set your 1st 3hr, then set another on your lunch break, and finally set the 3rd & final one once you're home/on the train/bus/whatever. ;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It shouldn't be that hard to take a minute or two in morning to set your 1st 3hr, then set another on your lunch break, and finally set the 3rd & final one once you're home/on the train/bus/whatever. ;)
I'm sure that's true fro lots of people. For someone who drives to construction site and puts in a 10 hour day then drives home (or any other job that doesn't have computer access during the day), not so much. Or who lives in a city without wireless on the buses. Or who just, you know, has a life and only checks in to Elvenar once a day....