• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Math challenged

kctanzen

Brain fuzz in full force today...

What level does the Time Warp wonder need to reach in order to get cool down to at least 11 hours and 45 minutes?
Thinking that might be enough to squeeze in 3 rounds per pet food if I was spot on top of it.

Thanks very much.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Level 8 I think. Lvl 7 gives 26% off the 16hrs time and that comes out to -4.16hrs. Lvl 8 gives 28% off and that comes to -4.48hrs. If rounded (and I don't know if TW rounds time or not), that would be 4.5hrs (4hrs 30min) off and put you at 11.5hrs (11hrs 30min) giving you 15 minutes leeway.
Disclaimer: I've been wrong on math before*, so I won't be surprised if someone comes along and corrects me :D

*I was soooo wrong and it was just addition, lol! I was watching my goods inventory go from 7 million to 8 million to 9 million and as soon as it ticked over I decided I had 1 billion goods. Someone gently corrected me and I decided they were right and said 'yep, you're right its 100 million' :rolleyes: Admittedly, I was more tired than usual, but it took me another day to figure out that when counting, you go from 9 to 10, not 9 to 100, lol!