• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Max Boost

DeletedUser4274

Not sure if this has been asked already, I searched through the forums, and couldn't find an answer.

Once you have reached your max boost of 700% (and have 500 relics), you are no longer able to collect relics until the amount of relics decreases (because of spells or AW's, etc.), correct?

DeletedUser4778

You can still collect those relics which you can use to upgrade AWs. They just won't increase your boost if you're already at max.

DeletedUser3507

I wish they would increase "Max Boost" to at least 800%.

DeletedUser6909

Thanks for the post ! i just hit my max boost ! with a level 15 MH and only in Dwarves !! .. wow.. i thought it wold stop around 2k max boost.. This sucks!!

DeletedUser6909

Thanks for the info that's good to know ! I haven't unlocked it just yet but have put a bunch of kp in a neighbors Mountain Halls, at each level so i already have 8 shards and ill keep doing that till i get it built.. no wonder they have 6 of each boosted factory.

Last edited by a moderator: