• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Max Provinces now what?

nightrider1

what do you do after you have reached the limit to gain credit for further province exploration?
explore for sake of Kp, rank, or just to fight? Your thoughts please and thank you
Nightrider

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
There is a point at which you reach the maximum you are allowed for expansions, so I guess that would be up to your style of play. I would say it would be for the KP's when I get there. But then again, I love the AW's and always upgrade them. Fighting gives you rank and I guess it would make you better in the Spire and tourney if you are going for the rewards. But, as a lot of the quests in the events need provinces, maybe you would be better to save them? It's an interesting question.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
i keep constant scouting going
it is nice to have a pile of provinces ready if you need kp
or more likely for event tasks like " complete a province, gain relics etc"
if you are at that point in the game there is no problem with over scouting

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
i keep constant scouting going
it is nice to have a pile of provinces ready if you need kp
or more likely for event tasks like " complete a province, gain relics etc"
if you are at that point in the game there is no problem with over scouting

I try to keep my scouts going all the time as well since it takes me a boatload of time to scout a province. LOL. I really like the time instants or whatever they're called for that in the events.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I do wish though, they wouldn't ask you to go out and finish some province and then give you a lot less than when you were doing so to gain another expansion. It's bad enough out there on the 15-17th ring things are very expensive. But of course, on the other hand, at some point you do want people to spend something. I mean if everything was free we would probably be playing with stick figures on a flat blue-green background with little square colored boxes used to represent buildings.... or worse, a nice text based game in DOS, complete with a blinking cursor! (It takes me back and then I just shudder at the thought!).

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
well
i'm not blowing 80 hours worth of instants for an event
usually there is a better option like "scout one province or sacrifice your first born son to Inno"

I don't use the instants from scratch. I just make sure I'm always scouting and hope that it doesn't take more than a 14hr one to finish it. I don't plan out the quests like I used to because of the new quest style. There is so much 'randomness', which prevents me from getting to the end in many of the events. I think my connection to the game is possessed by evil spirits who conspire against me.

Back to the original missive though, its really something that I need to give thought to because I have 'discovered' enough to allow me to proceed through the tree without winning another province.

Deleted User - 3932582

what do you do after you have reached the limit to gain credit for further province exploration?
explore for sake of Kp, rank, or just to fight? Your thoughts please and thank you
Nightrider
Don't know if this is relevant for you, but top tournament players nowadays are not constrained by the troops; they're capped on the number of open provinces. So whoever has the most scouted wins.

NightshadeCS

Also, just a note, that whenever a new chapter comes out (rare, I know), you will automatically gain any provinces that they add if you already have those provinces complete. Not much of a boon, but there you go.