• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Maximums for special help trades

DeletedUser5278

Our more advanced fellowship players will regularly provide "special" trades to newer members -- to help them assemble goods. The standard trade ratios are well publicized. I'd like to share with my members the most favorable trade ratios the game will allow us to provide - within the same tier and cross-tier. Though I've experimented with various model trades - I'm not sure I've yet identified the boundaries that the game will allow for 3 star trades (i.e. trading 100 scrolls for 1000 steel) Does anyone have this information?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
From memory it is 1:4 so 100 steel for 400 steel. You can check fairly quickly by trying to post different value trades.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
worst trade it allows is you can trade at 1:4 vs the normal. so:
in tier 1:4
Cross one tier 1:16 (instead of "fair" 1:4)
Cross two tiers 1:48 (instead of "fair" 1:16)

DeletedUser5278

From memory it is 1:4 so 100 steel for 400 steel. You can check fairly quickly by trying to post different value trades.
Thank you!

worst trade it allows is you can trade at 1:4 vs the normal. so:
in tier 1:4
Cross one tier 1:16 (instead of "fair" 1:4)
Cross two tiers 1:48 (instead of "fair" 1:16)
Thank you, Ashrem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

Our more advanced fellowship players will regularly provide "special" trades to newer members -- to help them assemble goods.

Just a suggestion, instead of providing your advanced player with the most favorable rates why not provide your newer members with the most unfavorable rates? If your advanced players put up wonderful 3 star trades they might get yanked off the market before the intended recipient picks up the trade. If your new member posts a nasty zero star no one will touch it and if they do, great :)