• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Maybe It’s Me ?

I hate the fact that when you get to a certain point you can no longer earn land, I don’t by diamonds so I can no longer expand my city. Or waste my time meeting new players because it is no longer worth doing that expansion because there is no reward and just a waste of goods. I understand eventually there will be a expansion through the phases but not enough. Just my thought!!! Of possibility expanding the opportunity to get more expansions!!!

bkbajb

It is part of the challenge. Inno wants you to buy expansions but some will not. You have to optimize your space. If they allowed us to unlock everything for free then this would end their revenue and end the challenge. It can be done though.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I have not bought diamonds, but I earn a lot in spire and have bought quite a few premium expansions that way.

As for keep doing map provinces: Some wonders get more powerful the more map provinces you have completed, e.g. Heroes Forge. And once you unlock seeds in chapter 11 then your trader produce more seeds the more map provinces you have completed.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I can no longer expand my city.
Your Ch15 city and my Ch16 city have the exact same number of expansions placed. I had plenty of room for Ch15. Regularly climbing the Spire for 2 years also got me premium houses and workshops which saves loads of space, too. I have now stored all my premium houses and some premium workshops and function with good pop/ok culture event bldgs and 2 premium workshops; that also saves loads of space.
I, too, bought premium expansions with diamonds earned from the Spire, but I did it in lieu of placing the research/province expansions (because of the lower hit you take from increased costs in Spire/Tourney now). I have 1 research and 6 province expansions available now for whenever I get ready to proceed in Ch16. I also have been conservative in how many provinces I complete since early in the game. I'm at 463 completed now; 440 were necessary to open Ch16. I scout provinces constantly, but only complete them during events for quests, so that has kept my 'completed' number lower as well.
There's a limited amount of space for all cities; the available grid is it for now and will likely require a great deal of work to expand farther. The available space is split between research, province and premium expansions. There are 55 research expansions, 65 province expansions, and 43 premium expansions listed in the Wiki as currently available through the last chapter released in the game. The remaining expansions will be added when Ch 20 is released and allocated to all three of those categories of expansions.
I don't see how the company could make the decision to change some of the premium expansions to province expansions. There are players who have purchased all 43 premium expansions and wait for the next Chapter release to purchase the next one(s). They'd be rightly upset if everyone else could now get them for scouting more map provinces...