• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

me see me do me dont

• Thread starter DeletedUser15604
  • Start date

DeletedUser15604

ok... im up to like 60 tickets per quest and im not even thru with chest number 2.... is it even possible to get chest 3 and beyond without buying tickets or did i waste tickets on lower chest with better odds but fewer goos?
thanks so much
everhad

HJK84

If goal is Grand Prize #3. Best bet would be always spending Tickets on Double Gooo days.
And as you said, on the lower Chests, specially the one that offers chance to get more Tickets.
Never go for the higher % Chests, the higher % is for Daily Buildings, which isn't your goal.
Always get the Chest that offers the most Goo for the least amount of Tickets.

Of course to optimize the Set, you need a 4th building, which is one of the Dailies, here also. You should try for the lower % Chest with highest Goo. And hope you get that Daily Building.

If this method is used throughout the whole Event. Chances of getting Gp 3 are high.
But yes, it's possible to not get it also. Luck plays a roll with these Events.

Good luck! :)