• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

members/archmage

ljhoze

I was wondering if there is a way for me to find out when a player last played the game. It seems as if our archmage has disappeared. He does not respond to emails or messages. The active members of the FS want to change the archmage but obviously we can't. I've written to the support team asking for their help. Can I find out when a player last played?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You can look on ElvenStats.com and see when the last time there was a score change for a player as long as it has been over a week. If you're talking about the one in Felyndral, looks like your AM in that FS hasn't had a score change since 10/4/20. Here's a link to that page: Elven Stats Click on the black triangle next to a member's name and a pop-up will tell you the last time that city had a score change. If it's the wrong FS, just click the tab for Fellowships and search for the one you want.
Support can help you with changing it, but the AM has to have been 'gone' for awhile; can't remember if that's 30 or 60 days, so you probably have to wait. That said, that FS looks to be a mess anyway ;). 11 of the 22 members have the black triangle next to their name & 10 of them have the rank of Mage! One looks to have been gone since April 2018 o_O The FS does not seem to have had adequate leadership for quite some time.
You have several options:
Wait it out and see if the AM returns. Assuming support gives you a time frame for when they'd be able to help you with changing the AM, that's how long you'll be stuck in limbo.
Form a new FS for the remaining active members. You'd have to discuss this first and find out how many are interested. Basically: leave the FS, start a new one and invite all the old FS members you want to join you.
Determine the number of members looking for a change and try to find another small FS you can merge with. Everyone interested can then leave the current FS and join the other/merged FS.