• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Members online on the forum

DeletedUser2870

@innogames
From the opening page of the forum (right side)

Members Online Now

1. Dhurrin

Total: 70 (members: 1, guests: 16)

I know math is not the subject I'm best at, but still...1+16 does not equal 70 in my book. And I seriously doubt there are 53 mods/devs ghosting online at that point, as I doubt there even are that many.

And I notice this discrepancy in the number of people online on the forum pretty much every time I log in. Actually, I can't remember EVER seeing it correctly adding up.
So can someone explain to me where that huge gap is coming from?

DeletedUser188

If you click on members online now it takes you to the current online statistics
That list includes the hidden visitors and robots which are left out of the Members Online Now list

Online Statistics
Members Online:
Guests Online:
Robots Online:
Total Visitors:
Totals may include hidden visitors.

HelenaReign

LOL. I think it counts the people that are not signed in but are clicking on links here and there, like I was doing a while ago. ;)

DeletedUser2870

No, apparently it counts bots as well, but only when one clicks on the tab. (I never did before, why should I...I'd say just put the bots on the first bit so its clear right away, but then they probabaly see there are often more bots active than people)

HelenaReign

So I just signed in, and I see that I'm on the top (or close) of the list. I want to see if as others join the forum, my name will start dropping down. Is that how it works?